Black Frieza OFFICIALLY Confirmed To Be WEAKER Than Beerus

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023

Close to even God of Destruction.

For over a decade, we've been hearing that Goku has become some Saiyan God with red hair, and Beerus was forced to use about 60-70% of his power to defeat him. I'm already abstracting from the further development of these forms like Blue, Blue Evolved, or the continued enhancement of these forms by simply getting stronger in their base forms. Hell, even Ultra Instinct, which was supposed to be a game-changer and had Beerus trembling with fear– in reality, didn't change s***.

Toriyama should finally grow some balls and stop making Beerus a constant moving goalpost because the plot doesn't lead anywhere at this point. Goku needs to surpass some sensible limit for any meaningful development to occur. Instead, we keep getting these random characters from other planets like some f***ing Cheerios, Nesquik, Granolah, and despite being some random farmer with a shotgun of their planets, they can compete with "godly" forms or Ultra Instinct.

Reactions: Airbus

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
For over a decade, we've been hearing that Goku has become some Saiyan God with red hair, and Beerus was forced to use about 60-70% of his power to defeat him. I'm already abstracting from the further development of these forms like Blue, Blue Evolved, or the continued enhancement of these forms by simply getting stronger in their base forms. Hell, even Ultra Instinct, which was supposed to be a game-changer and had Beerus trembling with fear– in reality, didn't change s***.
The 60 or 70% line is from the movie, not the manga or anime.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Idk why they didn't just use cooler and have him training all these years or something
Didn't exist in the main (manga) timeline. And, of course, was worse for merch and memberberries. Also, didn't he turn into grey goo in his second movie?

OP
OP
Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Didn't exist in the main (manga) timeline. And, of course, was worse for merch and memberberries. Also, didn't he turn into grey goo in his second movie?

Thats Broly in the Bio Broly movie, Cooler is the one that became a mecha

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
I just to see goku and gohan fusion = gokhan

With their new form itl be crazy

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
I forgot about black frieza. Now I’m remembering the memes surrounding it lmao.