Black Myth Wukong - UE5 Trailer PS5

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
I'm still on shovelware bandwagon. This game looks too good to be true. Not just the look but the scale as well

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Fan films can be silly, but also cute...
illegal cutting trees

dead fuck my life GIF

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Im gonna wait for reviews on this. Maybe a trail. Looks geat tbh but Im gonna hold out for this one

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
it is legit game or vaporware? remember game Project Awakening? :D looked incredible too... 😁
This game isn't real
I'm still on shovelware bandwagon. This game looks too good to be true. Not just the look but the scale as well
Rumor that this is vaporware but how is it possible to create all these areas and combat system just for a fake demo? Way too much work for no reason 😲

You must be some kind of flatearther if you claim that the game doesn't exist after watching this and the previous trailers.

Get Ono back into Capcom (but risk him leaving Sony after just being acquired).
Yoshinori Ono left Capcom and became president of Lasengle, company that previously was the game division of Delightworks, and that generates Sony around a Billion dollars per year. Make sure Sony won't let him go.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
You must be some kind of flatearther if you claim that the game doesn't exist after watching this and the previous trailers
Some games look very close from release and then they disappear for months and years. Like DokeV and Little Devil Inside. And now Wukong.

Even the publisher is weird, no info about it 🧐

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Some games look very close from release and then they disappear for months and years. Like DokeV and Little Devil Inside. And now Wukong.

Even the publisher is weird, no info about it 🧐
Lol at "Disappear". They release new trailers or info when they consider it makes sense, and it doesn't make sense to be releasing trailers every month or so. And to don't release trailers for a while doesn't mean development issues, delays or stuff. It only means they are busy working at it.

And well, you can't know if a game is close from release or not unless they announce its release date and we're close to it. Two years ago they said it was planned to be released in 2023, maybe due to covid will be released in 2024. Nothing leads to think this game was going to be released in 2022.

Little Devil Inside is the first game from a small team and multiplatform which means a super difficult challenge. On top of that they expanded their scope with the Kickstarter, switched their engine, there was the lockdowns and added versions for the new generation, which all these things means more extra time needed so more delays. As of now it's planned for winter 2022.

I think we only saw DokeV announced at Gamescom Doritos Show, then shown its music video in Doritos Games Awards and appeared in the February GTM (at least Spanish) magazine. I don't know if they ever announced any release day.

Fun fact: Little Devil Inside, DokeV and Project Eve are Korean, Black Myth Wukong is Chinese and F.I.S.T.: Forged In Shadow Torch has been developed by a studio from Malaysia and has a Chinese publisher. Seems Sony is betting on many Asian studios beyond the Japanese games.

Status
Not open for further replies.