BLEACH Rebirth of Souls Announced

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
It is an arena fighter :( by the developers of Battle Arena Toshiden if anybody remembers.

Bleach have a so cool art that deserved more than just an arena fighter.

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
It is an arena fighter :( by the developers of Battle Arena Toshiden if anybody remembers.

Bleach have a so cool art that deserved more than just an arena fighter.

These games must be hella cheap to make and the development pipeline very well established if Bandai just churns these out for everything under the sun. But yeah it's a shame that Bandai Namco has a licensing deal with Shuheisha stuff(Shounen Jump)and many of the anime IPs.

Reactions: ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
These games must be hella cheap to make and the development pipeline very well established if Bandai just churns these out for everything under the sun. But yeah it's a shame that Bandai Namco has a licensing deal with Shuheisha stuff(Shounen Jump)and many of the anime IPs.
I do like arena fighters but it just too many 😂
99% manga based game is arena fighter… it is rare to see something different.

26 Nov 2023
At least it’s not Spike making it lmao I’m generally bummed when I see arena fighters but this actually looks hot

reziel

Banned
12 Jun 2023
This doesn't look too bad. Glad it's not like Soul Resurrección was. Definitely feel like this would've been a better idea to work with Koei Tecmo and make a new dynasty warriors style game. That have more then enough of a roster to do it.