Bloober Team has announced Cronos: The New Dawn, coming 2025.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
GaG46Z1WEAAl484

• Surprised
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Bruh this is a xbox and pc exclusive LMAO

I Thought We Were Friends Penguin GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Edit: Nevermind Tom Henderson pushed out his false information

Last edited:

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
How can they work so fast? And another Xbox exclusive? That's so dumb after their success on PlayStation 🤡
In Polish workplace, 1 person can do many things. They can do art, tech and coding.
And every company does multiple projects at the same time.
Polish people just do not fuck around and they do their work.

• Surprised
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Day 1. I'm fully on board with this studio after they gave us one of the bests of all time with the SH2 remake.

Reactions: Entropi

Dr. E99

1 Sep 2024
Regardless, as a giga Dead Space and Callisto Protocol fan, this game looks like it'll be right up my alley. Can't wait to see more!

• Heart
Reactions: Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Another very derivative game from Bloober. Doesn't mean it'll be bad by any means, but I thought of Dead Space right away. It could still be a good survival horror game with a sci-fi setting.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Weird these bullshit pic from Xbox "insiders" trying to make games exclusive to their platform.
Not even their first-party are exclusive anymore.

Hint stop looking at video in Xbox YouTube channel... it won't do any good to you.

Reactions: Entropi

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Hmmm, I will remain very cautious towards this game as Bloober doesn't have a good track record even though they knocked it out the park with Silent Hill... But I hope for the best with them. More independent studios doing original content is always a good thing.

Reactions: Dr. E99

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Hmmm, I will remain very cautious towards this game as Bloober doesn't have a good track record even though they knocked it out the park with Silent Hill... But I hope for the best with them. More independent studios doing original content is always a good thing.
Looks very atmospheric and they probably took some notes from SH2. Self published as well, really hoping their debut publish will be a hit, if not well, they have konami as a business partner.

Reactions: Dr. E99