Borderlands 4 Could be Announced Soon, says Gearbox CEO

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
GToYs8JWUAAPk6j.jpg%3Alarge
Randy Pitchford, head of developer Gearbox, says we're not going to have to wait forever for an answer to that question.

“I haven't been perfect at hiding the fact that we're working on many things, and that we're working on big things," Pitchford tells GamesRadar+. "I’m confident that our fans are going to be very, very happy with the next video game project when we are ready to announce it. And I will tell you that we’re not going to be making people wait for a long time before we announce it.”
Pitchford teases that an announcement about the next Borderlands film could come "before the end of the year. We'll see. Maybe sooner." He also adds that "I have the biggest and best team that I've ever had working on what we know is exactly what our fans want from us - so I'm very, very thrilled. I can't wait to talk about it! I wish I could just gush right now because we've got so much to say!"

Source

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Can't wait

Please dont fuck it up with shit characters and a shit story.

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Please dont fuck it up with shit characters and a shit story.

This. I dropped Borderlands 3 after about 12 hours or so. Had enough of it. Really enjoyed Wonderlands though!! Hoping Borderlands 4 and Wonderlands 2 get announced during Opening Night Live.

Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
This. I dropped Borderlands 3 after about 12 hours or so. Had enough of it. Really enjoyed Wonderlands though!! Hoping Borderlands 4 and Wonderlands 2 get announced during Opening Night Live.
What is this Opening night live thing and when is it?

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
B3 was good, very enjoyable, pity just about a story and few characters, but gameplay was amazing. my babe Amara crushed all enemy forces with ease :D

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I still think this is a cool series but I think it peaked at BL1 and 2.

3 was ok, and wonderlands was meh

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: 2spooky5me