Bungie: "We'll be talking with you all about the future of Destiny and plans for our next multi-year journey soon

Explosive Zombie

21 Jun 2022
Just make Destiny 3 you cowards, no one likes the onboarding for Destiny 2, including people who already sunk thousands of hours in, like me. Also you need a new engine so you don't have to vault content people PAID FOR.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Just make Destiny 3 you cowards, no one likes the onboarding for Destiny 2, including people who already sunk thousands of hours in, like me. Also you need a new engine so you don't have to vault content people PAID FOR.
I hate when thy hold on to stuff so long. Free 2 play i understand but not this.

Reactions: Explosive Zombie

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
As someone who plays Destiny 2 not sure why they would make this call to invest time & $ into on boarding for Destiny 2 when potential new player & old players don’t want to play Destiny because it’s been 7 years worth of dlc & people would rather join in a new installment like a Destiny 3.

They should support Destiny 2 w small dlc for 1 more year (2025) till Marathon releases then go full production into a Destiny 3 after they know the success of marathon.

At this point it’s likely better to make Marathon PS5 & PC & remove Xbox so it isn’t hold back by Series s. Aswell as making Marathon exclusively available only on the PS PC launcher so the numbers doesn’t overshadow a great playing game. Riot does it best they make F2P games they hype up the fudge numbers for the first week to month announce how big the numbers & doing & the numbers or game players base drop is never part of the conversation because riot games like Valorant don’t show ccu like Steam & then there’s not much negativity people just enjoy a fun playing game.