Call of Duty Datamine: Images of Black Ops 6, Modern Warfare 2, and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Warzone Mobile is an upcoming mobile game. Recently (as in a month or two ago), Alpha tests have gone out which have resulted in gameplay being leaked. But dataminers noticed how there were things relating to IW9 (Modern Warfare 2, coming out this year) and T10 (most likely "Black Ops 6" or with the same "Black Ops" brand, coming 2024). A week ago, an update came out for it adding things such as molotovs and some bug fixes. It also added actual images of modern warfare 2's multiplayer and concept art for black ops 6.

This is a recount of every leak. Credit goes to RealiityUK on twitter. Keep in mind that there are things that are incomplete. There are 4 tacticals for MW2 in the warzone mobile files, but undoubtedly there will be more. Also keep in mind that there's more stuff coming out in the next few hours.

Modern Warfare 2

Guns (a lot of them are codenames):

AR: akilo, kilo53, kilo74, kilo105, mcharlie, mcbravo, M4 , scharlie, schotel, falpha, fecho, Aug, STG A3

Snipers/Marksman Rifle: LM-S, sa700, AX-50

SMG: Lachmann Sub, alpha57, beta, victor, aviktor, PSDW 50, mpapax, Sakin 9, LMP

Shotguns: Bryson 800, mike1014, mkviktor, Lockwood 725

LMGs: RAAL, ahotel, foxtrot, Bruen MK9, ngolf7, rkilo, mkilo3, kilo21

Pistols: X12, Revive Pistol, .50 GS, papa220, siwhiskeyLaunchers: mike203, RPG7, PILA, JOKR, Strela-P

Multiplayer: Swimming is in some multiplayer maps.

Maps :Action_park, agentperf, ancient, backstab, catedral, climb, cruce, davos, dogtown, esports gym, exhume, favela, firing range, floating bay, grandprix, killhouse, lighthouse, luxury, mountain town, narcos, oilfield, ridge, runner, saba, salvage, tokyo, yellowcastle, Hydro, Museum, Swap Meet, Fishtown, farm (note: some of these could be the same maps, albeit codenames)

Game Modes: "Bounty", "Free Roam", Knock Out (" Eliminate the other team or be holding the cash when time runs out."), Ground War Bomb, Ground War AI, Prisoner Rescue (" Take Turns Extracting the Hostages. "), Invasion (" Hold the frontline and eliminate the enemy team.")

Perks: Amped, engineer, restock, ghost, high alert, overkill, battle hardened, kill chain, scavenger, shrapnel, cold-blooded, pitcher,e xtra tactical, focus, hustle up, tune up

Killstreaks: "circle peek", counter UAV, cluster strike,

Field Upgrades: armor box, support box, sonar pulse? tactical cam? deployable cover, stopping power, dead silence? (could also be a perk)

Challenges/Missions :Gone in 60 seconds: Be in the steering position of a vehicle for a full minute within one round of DMZ, Breach and Clear: kill 5 AI within 10 seconds of bashing a door, Dom: Upload the hard drive data, Survive: defend the stash, Rescue hostage: Secure the hostage, Deliver Cargo: Deliver the cargo to the HLZ, Elimination: Eliminate the HVT, Secure Radioactive Material: Find radioactive cache. # remaining, Destroy Supplies: Destroy two supply sites, Hunt PMC Unit: Eliminate the target PMC Unit

Key Art:

Warzone 2

Interrogations are being added, most likely in the same vein as rainbow 6 siege

Black Ops 6

Guns:

AR: coslo723, aking74 (ak74?), clove, ceasyLA: pable3

LM: ksuger58

Shotgun: moslo500

SMG: mparis5 (mp5?), sroger3

Sniper: sroger25, utiger, hechuck

Pistol: stiger

Maps:

Stealth (9) orange man on Twitter: "Stealth (FROM TREYARCHS NEXT GAME) https://t.co/f8zfqXVoV2" / Twitter

Pillage (9) orange man on Twitter: "PILLAGE FROM TREYARCHS NEXT GAME HAHAHA https://t.co/PMdwAuKBFv" / Twitter

"Island", "Radar", and "Canals"

Game Modes: Land Grab (" Compete to hold 3 zones simultaneously to earn points. ")

Perks: Ante Up, Tactician (strings mention an objective and sabotage bonus, so its possible this is just a medal)

???: There's a string mentioning mogadishu, which in 1993 there was a "Battle of Mogadishu" that may be related.

Misc

There's a file that references "CodHQ". It's been leaked there will be a new application that will connect all cod games, which this could be it.

Edit: The twitter account leaking the info was suspended. There are a few mirrors:

COD Warfare on Twitter: "#MW2 art work leaked via @RealiityUK https://t.co/YWK1x0NfB4" / Twitter (map images)

Modern Warfare II, CoD 2024 (Treyarch) maps and DMZ leak through Warzone Mobile News | ResetEra (map images aswell)

(operators)

From Reddit take with loads of sodium.......

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
So, that is years of COD games spoiled, pretty much. Wow!

Eh, the story and what you generally get has been set in expectations for a long time...so I don't think it pushes people one way or another.

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
goes to show how little work goes into these games that they have the next one mapped out already.

I was done with this franchise after Cold War, I just can't anymore. that game was a coaster. Literally just a DLC pack for warzone, that's all it was worth in the end.

vanguard was an easy skip, and i'll do my best to skip MW2, as tough as it will be.

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Let's remind ourselves that

COD 4 - Modern Warfare
COD - Modern Warfare 2
COD - Modern Warfare 2 remastered

Are not the same as the current Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2 iterations for those games.

What a nomenclature mess.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Black ops 6? There was a 4 and 5?
I stopped at BO2 zombie mode is always fun for me

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
People are only going to play the next Warzone anyway.

Arena CoD should go f2p. These traditional releases are done.

No one cares about campaign. Calling it Modern Warfare doesn’t mean shit. Just do it.

Last edited:
  • brain

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Next game will be called "Call of Duty Modern Black Ops of Warfare and Warzone".

How I Met Your Mother GIF

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Airbus and Bryank75

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
goes to show how little work goes into these games that they have the next one mapped out already.

I was done with this franchise after Cold War, I just can't anymore. that game was a coaster. Literally just a DLC pack for warzone, that's all it was worth in the end.

vanguard was an easy skip, and i'll do my best to skip MW2, as tough as it will be.

I had exactly the same reaction to the games.... played up to Cold War, skipped Vanguard and would love to not buy any of them anymore.

Guess a lot of people felt the same.

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
I had exactly the same reaction to the games.... played up to Cold War, skipped Vanguard and would love to not buy any of them anymore.

Guess a lot of people felt the same.
it was one of the worst games i've ever bought. 3 or 4 hour terrible campaign, multiplayer was unplayable, and then everyone ditched it immediately to go back to warzone.

I guess all mainline COD are just full-priced warzone DLC packs moving forward. complete and utter rip-off.

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
it was one of the worst games i've ever bought. 3 or 4 hour terrible campaign, multiplayer was unplayable, and then everyone ditched it immediately to go back to warzone.

I guess all mainline COD are just full-priced warzone DLC packs moving forward. complete and utter rip-off.

That's really why I can't wait for Sony's funded shooters to come out. Hopefully they are something really great. But I want boots on the ground.

Also disappointing that TF2 never really took off.

But D2 is still great IMO. But that is more in line with space shooters and Halo types.

D

Deleted member 13

I'm with you on the "done" part man. It's just too much year after year.

Reactions: Airbus
Status
Not open for further replies.