Callisto Protocol Exclusive Skins are now available to everyone

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

To celebrate the holidays, The Callisto Protocolis giving away previously exclusive skins to all current and future owners starting December 21 – and we wanted to debut the news with our Xbox community.

First, by popular community demand, everyone will receive the Gore Skin Collection, previously a Twitch exclusive, for free. So, if you missed out on the Twitch Drop at launch and want to ring in the New Year by battling your way through Black Iron Prison covered in the viscera of your enemies, now’s your chance!

We also added the Snake, Retro Prisoner, Biophage, and AMD Radeon Skin Collections for all Digital Deluxe Edition and Season Pass owners with no strings attached. Whether you’re playing through the campaign, Final Transmission story expansion, Contagion Mode or Riot Mode – players can commemorate the New Year in style. To access the skins you need to have the Season Pass content installed on your system.

• Retro Prisoner Skin
  • AMD Skin
  • Biophage Skin
  • Snake Skin
  • Retro Prisoner Skin
  • AMD Skin

With the end of the year almost upon us, we looked back at the previous twelve months. We launched four DLCs alongside dozens of updates that added new modes to the game, improved the combat, and added quality of life and optimizations. But mostly we were excited to see millions of players join us to face the terrifying creatures lurking the halls and shadows of Black Iron Prison. Since The Callisto Protocol launched, players have bludgeoned, bashed, and blasted their way through the monstrosities stalking the penitentiary – but just how many abominations did players dispatch?

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
"We wanted to debut the news with our Xbox community"?

I'm sure both of them are over the moon. I'll play this when I have a free moment after the 2023 GOTY contenders.

Last edited:
  • noneofmybizz
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Damn you haters! I thoroughly enjoyed this. Would love a more ambitious sequel, but alas.