Capcom and Xbox Reaches a Deal to Fix Issues for Fighting Collection

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
The last two fighting collection developed in MT Framework was not announced to XBox.
But that is a think of the past.

Capcom today announced that with the help of Xbox Tech Team they will bring these collections to Xbox in 2025.

We're happy to announce that after technical discussions with our partners at Microsoft, MARVEL vs. CAPCOM Fighting Collection: Arcade Classics and Capcom Fighting Collection 2 will release on Xbox One!

Both Xbox versions arrive in 2025, so stay tuned for more information!

peewee78368

Banned
3 Feb 2024
Guys notice how they said REACHED A DEAL.... IN OTHER WORDS THEY TOLD XBOX WE AINT PAYING FOR THIS SHIT TO WORK ON UR CONSOLE U FIX IT HENCING WHY A DEAL WAS SIGNED HAHAHAHHA

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Entropi

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Capcom told Xbox that if they want the game, they need to pay compensation in advance for all the Xbots who don’t buy games.

Last edited:

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Xbox getting the leftovers after everyone is fed. What else is new? Fighting game genre on Xbox is barren and Capcom won’t get much sales.

24 Jun 2022
Xbox is like the little brother in the room who always wants big bro (PlayStation)'s stuff, then goes kicking and screaming, crying until they get it.

Then wonders why big bro is always the cool one and gets all the ladies.

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Capcom is so stupid for bowing down to the xbots mob. The sales will be abysmal.
It doesn't matter sales anymore.
Selling 1 copy will already be profit to Capcom.

Or do you believe Capcom is paying for the port?

Edit - That even makes me things in some philosophy things...

Some pays for exclusivity...
Others pays for inclusivity...

:D

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Guys notice how they said REACHED A DEAL.... IN OTHER WORDS THEY TOLD XBOX WE AINT PAYING FOR THIS SHIT TO WORK ON UR CONSOLE U FIX IT HENCING WHY A DEAL WAS SIGNED HAHAHAHHA
The tweet says nothing about reaching a deal....

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
The tweet says nothing about reaching a deal....
The title is mine...
But I don't rule it off...

"after technical discussions with our partners at Microsoft"

They actually set deal... maybe you guys takes deals as something related to law but for me a deal is like when I said I will do something to you and you do something to me... it is a deal.

Like MS pay the port to Capcom and Capcom do the port to MS.
Like MS send their tech guys to fix the issues then Capcom finish the port.

That is a deal.
So whatever they talked they reached a deal.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
The title is mine...
But I don't rule it off...

"after technical discussions with our partners at Microsoft"

They actually set deal... maybe you guys takes deals as something related to law but for me a deal is like when I said I will do something to you and you do something to me... it is a deal.

Like MS pay the port to Capcom and Capcom do the port to MS.
Yeah, it's your title but their was no deal in the tweet. They solved the technical difficulties. Now Xbox guys get the game.

Reactions: ethomaz