Catch a look at three early encounters in Final Fantasy XVI

P

peter42O

Excluding Final Fantasy VII Remake, this will be the first game in the series that I will be buying day one and only the third game in the entire franchise that I have ever played. Don't need to see more though. The State of Play sold me on the game.

Wraith Phantom

22 Jun 2022
This is the first game. I see a main character not look inferior to the bosses. Looks like he can hang. Every other game. You have some basic moves you power up slowly. Hack and slash repeat. This guy makes me feel powerful & I'm not upset I don't have cool boss like moves.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I'm gonna skip watching this, already feel like the state of play showed too much lol. Considering cancelling preorder so i can get the deluxe instead

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
showed too much lol
Jimmy Fallon Comedy GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I have been down to play the game the first time i saw the game, The following videos hyped me up for it.
After those few i have been like OK OK OK stop we have seen enough! So i will not be watching anything else that's "new" as i don't want to see anything else.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
OK, I started watching it and I saw doors around the fourth minute, this means that this game is not truly next gen. Cancel your pre-orders guys and call for a boycott on Twitter!

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I always preferred Japanese games over western games. Things changed during PS360 era. Japanese are back again.
Capcom, Fromsoft, SE, Namco, and Kojima.
Konami are work in progress

Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

Yobo

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
I think the combat in this will be so good it will fundamentally change FF games and they will struggle to match it for a long time

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Design/lookings of the the first and last monsters is incredible good