CD keys

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
What kind lol the super patriotic that thinks every one should have guns ?
no, i dislike guns and think the world would be better off without them. but i recognize that they are here now so i'm ok with people owning them if they want to have self-defense (even if the stats say it doesn't make them any safer). and i'm not really that patriotic, modern america is a mess and the super patriotic types are the ones that bury their heads in the sand at the ways america is getting left behind... average americans are slowly getting left out and the only thing left in america that's powerful are the megacorps

Reactions: Would_you_kindly
OP
OP
Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
no, i dislike guns and think the world would be better off without them. but i recognize that they are here now so i'm ok with people owning them if they want to have self-defense (even if the stats say it doesn't make them any safer). and i'm not really that patriotic, modern america is a mess and the super patriotic types are the ones that bury their heads in the sand at the ways america is getting left behind... average americans are slowly getting left out and the only thing left in america that's powerful are the megacorps
You're one of the smart level headed Americans :) knew there was a reason I liked you 👌🏻

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Season 3 Comedy GIF by HULU

Reactions: anonpuffs

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I got several years of PS Plus from cdkeys without any issues and I've bought a few Steam games from there as well. CDKeys and Eneba are both legit from my experience.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly