Classics

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
The hilarious thing is that I've seen far worse words spoken in the past few hours my days on here are numbered because someone doesn't like me
Small tip. Don't derail your own thread. We are on post 4 and not talked about the topic.
Also give examples to start off. Maybe you did when you said the bad word, so fix your OP.
I want Jackie chan Stuntmasters in the calssics cause it was a fun game and almost zelda mechanics.

OP
OP
Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I don't care what I said it wasn't enough to get warned I've seen way worse one here & I'm bit going to take shit on here I joined because I though it is was safe to express opinions obviously not

• sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
OP
OP
Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Small tip. Don't derail your own thread. We are on post 4 and not talked about the topic.
Also give examples to start off. Maybe you did when you said the bad word, so fix your OP.
I want Jackie chan Stuntmasters in the calssics cause it was a fun game and almost zelda mechanics.
I'm going to get banned because someone doesn't like me , anyone that wants to add me on ps my my psn is LUKEOTISSMITH94

• sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
I'm going to get banned because someone doesn't like me , anyone that wants to add me on ps my my psn is LUKEOTISSMITH94
Dude you got a warning. Relax. Just don't use that word and similar words like it. How hard is that? Even if they don't like you, they can't do shit if you keep to the TOS.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
You won't be banned. People (person) does far worse than you ever could and they are still here.
All I will say is moderation on this site is definitely not leveled. Yes people have done or said worse and nothing happened and then you have others who haven't done much and they get warned... I got banned for a week or so over the dumbest thing ever.

It's clear moderation here aren't all on the same page.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I want EVERY SINGLE SCE game on PS Plus Premium classics catalogs. There's no reason why they shouldn't be there already. And no we don't need trophy support for them all, especially if it'll hold up the process.

Sony copied Microsoft's entire failing strategy but it seems the only thing they took from Nintendo is drip feeding us roms....

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
I've heard way worse than that word on here I know that I'm being targeted by someone
Piss off the 'founders' theyll get rid of you 🤣
Strange way to "prove" a point.
I didn't see the "word" but I agree some mods here are too worried about offending people.

This is not a place for small children. We can take it. Relax.
Yes we may remove / edit or warn a user for "words" that some may take as offensive.
I can see people saying this is not a site for small children yet we can see the logs of what everyone has said on this site.
Some people point fingers, insult whole communities / races, call everyone clowns so saying its not for small children but acting like one is just nonsensical.

I will say as long as you are within the TOS you will not be banned and if you think you may have been banned for no reason contact any Moderator and they will bring it up and discuss it, That's the same for warnings also.
We will and have removed warnings and bans in the past when we as a group have discussed it.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I didn't see the "word" but I agree some mods here are too worried about offending people.

This is not a place for small children. We can take it. Relax.

He called someone a Phil Spencer lover, we have to draw the line somewhere.

I've heard way worse than that word on here I know that I'm being targeted by someone
No one is targeting you but NOW you are in my crosshairs

Looking At You Eye GIF by Xbox

Anyways chill out dude, and lets get back on topic :love:

Reactions: Would_you_kindly