CoD Black Ops Cold War, Alan Wake Remastered, Endling Extinction is Forever are PS+ July games

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Good month for me, both games that I might end up playing but that I would not buy.

It's ridiculous how much better PS+ Essentials is compared to Live Gold, yet MS is never called out by the garbage service they offer in their lower tier.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Incredible HOLY SHIT month! Activision still supporting PS+ and NOTHING FOR GAME PASS EVER.

Bobby Kotick hates Microsoft but he's stuck with them now lmao

• haha
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Nothing new. Previous cod games like blops 3 was offered on ps plus.

It feels like every CoD has been given as part of the sub. A year or two behind but that means even less now when Warzone is their cash cow and f2p.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
But the Xbox boys told me that the relationship between Sony and Activision was irreparably harmed and even if the deal got stopped, COD marketing etc would go to Microsoft for free.

Very interested in that Endling game but heard it's really depressing.

• haha
Reactions: Unchained

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
But the Xbox boys told me that the relationship between Sony and Activision was irreparably harmed and even if the deal got stopped, COD marketing etc would go to Microsoft for free.

Very interested in that Endling game but heard it's really depressing.

If it goes thru or fails I totally expect Sony to royally start fucking Activision anyway. Activision has gotten its way from Sony for advantages over its competitors.

The posturing feigning cod’s important is just to cockblock MS’ dirty growing monolith bs. Sony can position the market to fuck Activision

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Remedy should have held off on putting Alan Wake on PS+ till later this year but I hope more people play it / give it a chance.

• they're_right_you_know

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
I've seen worse months. I really liked Cold War so it'll be nice to have that back.

• brain

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Anyone is playing Endling 😥

The game is so beautiful. I'm thinking of all the animals stuck in the horrible wildfires 😢