Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Amnesia: The Bunker, Car Mechanic Simulator 2021, Dordogne, and More

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
All of those games are “older stuff”. There isn’t a single game on there that was released within the last year. :| Most of the games in the AAA category are multiple years after release date.
Yeah, Redfall is new game. It shits on that list

• haha
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Newer AAA:
Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart
Demon's Souls Remake
Returnal
Horizon Forbidden West
Spider-man Miles Morales
Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut
Uncharted: Legacy Of Thieves
Final Fantasy 7 Remake INTERGRADE
Devil May Cry 5
Yakuza: Like A Dragon
Marvel's Guardians Of The Galaxy
Sackboy
The Quarry

Older stuff:

Bloodborne
God of War
The Last of Us
Horizon Zero Dawn
SotC Remake
Tearaway Unfolded
The Last Guardian
FF XV Royal Edition
FF XII Zodiac Age
FF X/X-2 Remaster
Judgment
Days Gone
Infamous: Second Son & First Light
Detroit: Become Human
Gravity Rush 1+2
Until Dawn
Control
Ratchet & Clank
Resident Evil 7
Ace Combat 7
Batman: Arkham Knight
Dragon Quest XI S
Life is Strange Complete + Before the Storm
Nioh
Yakuza 0, Kiwami, Kiwami 2, 6

Bethesda Games: Deathloop, Gosthwire Tokyo, Doom, Doom Eternal, Fallout 4, Prey, Dishonored, Dishonored 2

Indies: Stray, Outer Wilds, Kena, Humanity, Celeste, Hollow Knight and many others (I have no idea about which indies are worth mentioning since they are not my thing).

It shits all over Gamepass, it cheaper and that is without even factoring all the games people got by having essentials over the years (like Jedi Fallen Order, Tony Hawk 1 + 2, Crash 4) and the 20 games from the PS Collection (like Crash Insane Trylogy, Monster Hunter World, Persona 5).
Fantastic list but don't bother with Ghostz. You can't argue with logic, he's an xbot.

Customers are choosing Playstation and PS+ every month. They know better than these sad trolls.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
View attachment 1504

Biggest proudest moment for Xbox 2022 showcase. Proudly presenting Persona 3 from 2006
View attachment 1503
Day one baby!

Fantastic list but don't bother with Ghostz. You can't argue with logic, he's an xbot.

Customers are choosing Playstation and PS+ every month. They know better than these sad trolls.
I just took the opportunity to dunk on him. There is nothing I hate more than Gamepass fanboys.

Nba Playoffs Sport GIF by NBA

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
All of those games are “older stuff”. There isn’t a single game on there that was released within the last year. :| Most of the games in the AAA category are multiple years after release date.
Michael Buble Bubly Water GIF by bubly

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
16 Feb 2023
Ooof rough month. If MS is trying to pivot from Xbox to Gamepass as their main offering then they have got to do better than this.
Maybe they've saved a few announcements for their showcase? Guess we'll see.

D

Deleted member 417

I wonder what gamepass games they'll announce at their showcase to cover for this dross?

Fallout remasters? TES back catalogue?

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Suspiciously specific restrictions you set there... so what does Xbox has going on for it that is better than Horizon Forbiden West, Miles Moreals, Demon's Souls, Rift Apart, Returnal, etc?

Good games are good games, that is all that matters. Being day one ain't going to make some shitty indie or Redfall any better or more valuable than they are, go play a good game instead.
So uhh, you didn’t buy any of these games already? What have you been playing all gen?

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Good games are good games. I'll take any number of decent 2+ year old solid AAA titles over any of the trash on gamepass in the last 5 months.
Last 5 months? What happened to good games are good games. Lol