Concord: Official Character Overview Trailers

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Jabali's rifle felt good and he's a good healer character. It-Z is great cause she's one of the fastest moving and that mobility will carry over for you when you switch from her to someone else. I think her SMG needs a little bit more damage boost though.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Jabali's rifle felt good and he's a good healer character. It-Z is great cause she's one of the fastest moving and that mobility will carry over for you when you switch from her to someone else. I think her SMG needs a little bit more damage boost though.
Her SMG is pretty good, once you get it supercharged and if you land headshots it's even deadlier.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Jabali is my go to, 2nd choice Teo, then the girl with the knives.

Last edited:

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I really miss this game lol. It really scratched the Multiplayer itch I've had since Uncharted 4 multiplayer competitive side died 🤦🏽

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Teo is a Phil Spencer self insert, since his secret agents put this dud on PS to sabotage Sony 😂😂😂

image.png

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
New video characters out.

3 of the most OP characters here but I do enjoy playing as Lennox lol.

I thought Haymar would have been one of my mains going into the Beta, but for some reason my play-style just couldn't gel with her.

And I hope over time the devs plan to introduce new weapons and abilities.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
3 of the most OP characters here but I do enjoy playing as Lennox lol.

I thought Haymar would have been one of my mains going into the Beta, but for some reason my play-style just couldn't gel with her.

And I hope over time the devs plan to introduce new weapons and abilities.
I found Haymar really cool, saying that i struggles with her movement in the air, she must be so good on a mouse and keyboard.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I found Haymar really cool, saying that i struggles with her movement in the air, she must be so good on a mouse and keyboard.
Yeah I enjoy her abilities and her weapon is pretty OP once you can land the hit. But i realized the floating mechanic was just not for me, lol.

I can tolerate Roka since she just hovers and it aids her target lock on at least

Reactions: Sircaw

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Shes fine IMO, lock on is OP. Im never on the ground when using her, always at a vantage point
True! Though I will say I love when I see her hovering, she's so easy to shoot down when I'm using Teo or maybe he's just a great counter to her as he can also double dodge roll, which renders her ability useless against him.

But I still think everyone except the tanks needs some sorta of secondary weapon down the road, especially if they won't fix the reload mechanic being canceled anytime you sprint

Reactions: voke