Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 Update Rebuilds Its Gameplay To Make A Fantastic RPG

toadsage44

22 Jun 2022
West Virginia, USA
Honestly glad I haven't played this one yet. I've had it installed on my PS5 since the PS5 update launched, but I've been occupied with other things. Just cements the fact that it's best to wait to play most games because updates and complete editions almost always come out to improve the experience. I generally don't replay games, so an update like this likely wouldn't be enough to convince me to replay after an initial playthrough.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Yeah, they said a lot of things before the game’s original launch, too.

All of it was complete bullshit, as I recall…
Thank GIF

I have no idea why the media has a hard-on for CDPR. Ever since the anime released it was: "Yeah, CP is back!" and "They fixed the issues now, the game is great".

They're just now adding SOME of the things they PROMISED in the initial release. We still won't have a living world, with mini games and NPCs living their own lives. And the stuff they promised, like the new police system, still has to be tested.

Can we maybe wait for release before declaring this a major victory?

toadsage44

22 Jun 2022
West Virginia, USA
Well. Actually you are lucky. In the past broken games stayed broken forever
How often did games release broken back then, though? Seems like it happens much more frequently due to a reliance on the ability to release a patch to fix what shouldn't have been released in a broke state to begin with.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
How often did games release broken back then, though? Seems like it happens much more frequently due to a reliance on the ability to release a patch to fix what shouldn't have been released in a broke state to begin with.
What? There were tons of broken games before even great gams like castlevania comes to mind

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I get your point but nowadays games are wayyyyy more complex. Once 3D games came into the picture bugs and issues arose exponentially.

Reactions: toadsage44