Cyberpunk 2077 Stream Announced for Thursday August 24, 4:00 PM CEST

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Get ready for the next episode of REDstreams, where our hosts @Lilayaah and @AlicjaKozera , together with their guests: Kacper Niepokólczycki (Lead Environment Artist) and Gabe Amatangelo (Game Director), will discuss several features that come with the next major update and #PhantomLiberty expansion! Gameplay included.

nuyFndh.png

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
So what is this? Is it an expansion? is it a new game? Is it the game that should have been released but wasn't? It seems to me like bar new content, they are actually charging for fixing features.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
So what is this? Is it an expansion? is it a new game? Is it the game that should have been released but wasn't? It seems to me like bar new content, they are actually charging for fixing features.
Phantom liberty is a seperate story expansion, but the update that will come along with it will add alot of improvements to the entire game.

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
Phantom liberty is a seperate story expansion, but the update that will come along with it will add alot of improvements to the entire game.

So they are charging for all those updates which should be free of charge? Or are they releasing a free update that includes them but not the story expansion?

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
So it's the game they promised us years ago. Any of this coming to the base game?

Yeah that's what I'm wondering. If the story expansion is paid for but the reworks etc are free, perfect. If everything is gated behind a paywall, they are even more scummy than I thought.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Johnic
OP
OP
John Elden Ring

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

It was an expansion but it morphed into a complete overhaul.

So it's the game they promised us years ago. Any of this coming to the base game?

The Update 2.0 which brings stuff like Car Shoting, Improved Ai, Police, Story Paths will be free.

• Informative
Reactions: Johnic