Dead Island 2 Launch Trailer Released

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

With just a few days left to wait until the legendary zombie saga returns, feast your eyes on the official Dead Island 2 Launch Trailer and get ready to experience the ultimate pulp zombie adventure, coming to Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One on April 21st. A deadly virus is spreading across Los Angeles, turning the locals into zombies. Bitten, infected, but more than just immune, only you, and a handful of other pathogen-resistant, unlikely heroes holds the future of humanity in the balance. With an arsenal of weapons, slay your way across the City of Angels to uncover the truth behind the outbreak. Go head to head with countless foes in exquisitely bloody detail as you evolve from survivor to slayer, and discover exactly who – or what – you really are.

P

peter42O

Looks good. May pick this up when I go pick up Jedi Survivor on the 28th and play it once I finish Jedi if the reviews are good. We'll see.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
This looks... good?
I have some other backlog but this might be fun if weapons durability is not too obnoxious

Reactions: Gamernyc78

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Is that what the 3rd launch trailer in the last three years? I have the feeling I saw a launch trailer last year before the second or third delay.

Will the game really release?

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
This looks... good?
I have some other backlog but this might be fun if weapons durability is not too obnoxious
Yeah graphics look good too. I love games like Dying Light so this is something I'd enjoy.