United States

GRb3gzjWEAEoVOO

GRb3gQkaYAAqjKv

20240626-120520.jpg

Last edited:

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Never played the original but did complete Dead Rising 3 which was a good 7.0/10 for me. Have to see the actual game and what improvements/changes they actually made before deciding but will keep an eye on it.

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
Will all the exclusive content FINALLY come to Playstation?
Or is this a hush-hush situation again, that favors Xbox?

And... that new voice is awful!
Capcom and Square Enix really does not appreciate previous voice actors/actresses.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Will all the exclusive content FINALLY come to Playstation?
Or is this a hush-hush situation again, that favors Xbox?

And... that new voice is awful!
Capcom and Square Enix really does not appreciate previous voice actors/actresses.
I don't think there is any exclusive content for the first game that isn't in the PS4 port , the second game has an exclusive prologue (case zero) & the 3rd game is exclusive to Xbox one

• Informative
Reactions: 2spooky5me

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Yeah that hairline is more ''realistic/accurate''but something about it with his forehead and the eyebrows is off putting as well as the voice. I do like it's a more a remake remaster than the simple res bump, so curious to see, cause the OG is a classic. Hope as well this means Capcom has plans to do a new one, and continue to remake DR3 as well, I missed out on that. They can skip 4 lol and please if they do the new one don't give it to Western devs...

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
I remember this game back in the PS3/Xbox 360 era.

We don’t get games like these no more. Not sure if the first game had 4 player coop but if it didn’t hope this remake has it that could be fun asf or even 4 player online coop

• Shake
Reactions: 2spooky5me

TheLastOfSnatcher

6 Feb 2023
Yea, reason why Capcom prob called it "Remaster" was to away from the RE Remake expectations.

However, the game seems to be more of a Remake. They had to actually convert all the MT Framework assets to RE Engine. That's why Frank looks the way it does. However, I seen some pictures, and I have no doubt this game will be beautiful.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Looks fantastic.
Except frank is SO WIDE what the hell lol.
Anyway - I am open to it

RE engine and jap devs confirmed. thats great