Developer: Capcom

Review Aggregator:

OpenCritic - 83 average -90% recommended - 8 reviews

CoOKyhe.png

MetaCritic - 84/100 - 20 Reviews

i99hOVd.png

Critic Reviews​

But Why Tho? - Abdul Saad - 9 / 10

While not without its issues, Dead Rising Deluxe Remaster is an impeccable remaster that feels more like a remake and offers hours of great entertainment.
Enternity.gr - Konstantinos Kalkanis - Greek - 9 / 10

Dead Rising Deluxe Remaster shows that this was probably the best course Capcom could have taken in making this game.
Gameliner - Bram Noteboom - Dutch - 4.5 / 5

Capcom expertly revives the 2006 classic with nostalgic charm and modern Quality of Life improvements, cementing its role as a top-tier action zombie game despite some outdated elements and minor content changes.
MonsterVine - Spencer Legacy - 4.5 / 5

Dead Rising Deluxe Remaster is, for the most part, a strong revisit of one of Capcom’s classic titles. The new improvements are excellent, and the small problems aren’t enough to derail the experience. The original game is still widely accessible on current consoles regardless, but I recommend checking out Dead Rising Deluxe Remaster if you’re fond of the original or looking for a unique new experience, as there’s nothing quite like it.
Nexus Hub - Ryan Pretorius - 8 / 10

Dead Rising Deluxe Remaster is rough around the edges at times but Capcom has delivered a mostly faithful, visually dazzling remaster without short-changing the tone, humour or violence.
Sirus Gaming - Jarren Navarrete - 7 / 10

Dead Rising Deluxe Remaster is something I can recommend for those who haven't yet played the original and for those who really loved it and want to experience it again with the RE Engine. There's no question that it's fun but with its most notable feature being the updated visuals it really is just the old game with a fresh coat of paint.
Stevivor - Steve Wright - 9 / 10

All up, Dead Rising Deluxe Remaster felt like going home for this veteran player. And with a retail price of only $70 AUD, it's all the better.
VGC - Jordan Middler - 4 / 5

Dead Rising is still heaps of daft, gory fun, and the Deluxe Remaster is an excellent excuse to catch up with Frank. Almost every change that's been made to the new release is for the better, and while it won't blow your socks off like Capcom's other revisited classic, we're more than happy to spend another 72 hours with Mr West. He's covered wars, you know.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Any info on ps5 version?
I am supposed to boycott this because of censorship....