Dead Space patch 1.03 is out

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Credit goes to EA reddit page​

Dead Space PS5/PC/Xbox Graphics Update​

Hey all - thank you for your continued patience and help as we identified and looked into fixes for the graphical issues some have been facing.
Updates that address these issues have been pushed live to Steam and PS5.
EA Play is in progress to have an update pushed this evening. We will update if that timeline changes.
For Xbox, an update should be available later on this week.
As for the other issues we’ve been made aware of over the last few days, the team is constantly being updated and they are investigating. I will let you all know when there’s more to say on that front, or if work-arounds are available for any other issues you’re facing.

Last edited:

BloodMod

Fear the Old Blood
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Once DF issues their update video related to this patch, it might be a good idea to update the thread of the original analysis. We'll help you guys if necessary.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Once DF issues their update video related to this patch, it might be a good idea to update the thread of the original analysis. We'll help you guys if necessary.

They are not releasing a revised console comparison video until all the platforms are updated, so we can just make a new one.

The last video was just their "look at this tech and how it's better than the original game".

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022

new-ps5-patch-has-fixed-the-vrs-fsr-texture-issue-it-looks-v0-ou21daxoabfa1.jpg

Remarkable improvement on ps5

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
BTW I have not ideia why they implemented that shit VRS that just downgrade the IQ.
And it was bad in all platforms including Series and PC.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
BTW I have not ideia why they implemented that shit VRS that just downgrade the IQ.
And it was bad in all platforms including Series and PC.
It’s like they don’t do a critical part of QA when shit like this gets shipped

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: ethomaz