Dead Space Preload for PS5 starts Jan 25 for Xbox on the 20th

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Cool. Gonna have this pre-loaded as soon as available but probably not getting the game at launch date, depends on how fast GameFly ships.

• party
Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I'm hesitant in dropping 70 smackaroos for a 8~10 hour linear single player game, especially since this will be coming to EA Play / GPU in 6~ months anyway.
Definitely understand. I just cant quantify the good memories I had with the first and I'm impatient.

Reactions: adamsapple

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Pre-load is live

325010879_57532268412kkepn.jpg

• fire
P

peter42O

Dead Space will kick off 2023 for me!! Hyped!! Pre-ordered a month ago and will pick up at GameStop on Friday. Best of all, I work early this week and have off Friday/Saturday/Sunday so plenty of time to play. Just watching the IGN preview and seeing all the skin and flesh rip off the bones and whatnot, oh man!!! Shit looks insane.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Dead Space will kick off 2023 for me!! Hyped!! Pre-ordered a month ago and will pick up at GameStop on Friday. Best of all, I work early this week and have off Friday/Saturday/Sunday so plenty of time to play. Just watching the IGN preview and seeing all the skin and flesh rip off the bones and whatnot, oh man!!! Shit looks insane.
You and I both. Happy gaming bro!

Reactions: peter42O

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
i smell another flop ala callisto protocol. The problem with dead space is that it was always generic and uninspired RE4 ripoff.

I'll wait for RE4 Remake instead. Zero trust in EA.

• thinking_hard

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022

Noice.

Apparently there's big streams of the games first couple of hours online now.

I'm gonna avoid watching or linking those here so as not to spoil anyone.

Also apparently some of the leaked trophies/achievements imply that they have added an alternate ending to the game as well.

Fascinating.

P

peter42O

Noice.

Apparently there's big streams of the games first couple of hours online now.

I'm gonna avoid watching or linking those here so as not to spoil anyone.

Also apparently some of the leaked trophies/achievements imply that they have added an alternate ending to the game as well.

Fascinating.

I have only seen a little of the game via previews and the launch trailer. Don't need to see the game again until im playing it myself. Hyped!!

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I don’t recall why I never played the DS series before, so I’m coming in fresh. Can’t wait!

• party