Dead Space Remake | NEW : PREVIEWS are out

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
DEAD-SPACE-REMAKE.jpg

Dead Space Remake is an upcoming survival horror video game developed by Motive Studio and published by Electronic Arts. A remake of the 2008 game of the same name developed by EA Redwood Shores.
Set in the 26th century, the story follows engineer Isaac Clarke, a crewman on a repair vessel assigned to the USG Ishimura, a massive planetary mining ship that has gone silent. While investigating a distress call sent by the ship's medical officer Nicole Brennan (Isaac's girlfriend), the vessel's crew is attacked by mutated human corpses; Isaac is forced to fend for himself as he tries to save his surviving crewmates and learn the truth behind the loss of Ishimura.

It is scheduled to be released on 27th of January, 2023 for Playstation 5, Xbox Series X/S and PC.

NEW TRAILER

Youtube Home Channel

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 38

is unimpressed
21 Jun 2022
DEAD-SPACE-REMAKE.jpg

Dead Space Remake is an upcoming survival horror video game developed by Motive Studio and published by Electronic Arts. A remake of the 2008 game of the same name developed by EA Redwood Shores.
Set in the 26th century, the story follows engineer Isaac Clarke, a crewman on a repair vessel assigned to the USG Ishimura, a massive planetary mining ship that has gone silent. While investigating a distress call sent by the ship's medical officer Nicole Brennan (Isaac's girlfriend), the vessel's crew is attacked by mutated human corpses; Isaac is forced to fend for himself as he tries to save his surviving crewmates and learn the truth behind the loss of Ishimura.

It is scheduled to be released on 27th of January, 2023 for Playstation 5, Xbox Series X/S and PC.

Youtube Home Channel
I'll be all over this; I remember the old days when I used to play the original Dead Space, that was some powerhouse horror for me. Can't wait for this one.

P

peter42O

Looking forward to the gameplay reveal in October. Early 2023 is packed and doesn't look like it will let up any time soon.

Reactions: EDMIX
This is one of those remakes where the footage of the new version really does look exactly how I remember the original.

That's not a knock on the effort put into the remake, but a commentary on how strong and evergreen the original's atmosphere and art direction are.

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Dead Space 1 was one of my favorite games of all time and the atmosphere was incredible. It truly had genuine jump scares. No way I'll miss this remake.

Reactions: Deleted member 13