Death Stranding 2: On The Beach, Japanese Voice Cast and New Pictures, Expanded Photo Mode (Release Date stil lset for 2025)

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
onw474srknrd1.png

meet-rainy-and-tomorrow-v0-6lmb6fs4inrd1.jpg

meet-rainy-and-tomorrow-v0-dc0dgpc4inrd1.jpg

urjr3gfsgnrd1.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: YeezyDude and Ico

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I want to be excited… but I don’t see them changing up the gameplay loop. I’m not sure I can do another walking simulator.

Considering this and Snake Eater are the only two things I’m considering buying outside of Marathon for 2025…

The sooner DS2 is out, the sooner the Herman Hulst announced Kojima action game arrives. It’s not MGS6 but I wish it was.

(MGS without Kojima is Star Wars with Lucas. Fan fiction — don’t care)

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
I want to be excited… but I don’t see them changing up the gameplay loop. I’m not sure I can do another walking simulator.

Considering this and Snake Eater are the only two things I’m considering buying outside of Marathon for 2025…

The sooner DS2 is out, the sooner the Herman Hulst announced Kojima action game arrives. It’s not MGS6 but I wish it was.

(MGS without Kojima is Star Wars with Lucas. Fan fiction — don’t care)
This is as much a walking simulator as if you said wukong is a walking simulator.
There is so much to do.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
This is as much a walking simulator as if you said wukong is a walking simulator.
There is so much to do.

I’ve played the game extensively. It’s a walking simulator. You deliver packages and it made open world trekking fun. It’s an accurate description.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I loved the first one. Kojima has such a unique style and tone.

It's real art because nobody can really duplicate it.

Was this panel any good? Who watched it?

Reactions: arvfab

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
I’ve played the game extensively. It’s a walking simulator. You deliver packages and it made open world trekking fun. It’s an accurate description.
And it's the best open world trek ever.
Somehow it's more entertaining than forbidden west in which you can do 10x more things