Delta Force titles likely leaving GOG and Steam today

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
news-deltaforce.png

GOG.com team member king_kunat announced early this morning that the entire Delta Force series is slated to be removed from the platform and it will likely happen later today, Friday, June 7th. The brief announcement and links to the titles on GOG.com follows:

Just now, we’ve received a request that we have to delist all Delta Force titles that are available in our store, due to legal reasons that are beyond our control. Affected titles are:
I’ll add the exact time of the removals when we schedule it, but I wanted to let you guys know as fast as possible because it will most likely happen today.

They will be removed from all storefronts.

GOG.com Announcement – June 07, 2024

As the announcement suggests, the games are likely to disappear on Steam as well so here are the links to those versions including Xtreme 2 which isn’t on GOG for some reason.

• Surprised
Reactions: 2spooky5me

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
All these companies barely give notice of these delistings, and even worse? They are so cheap, they can’t even offer a final discount.
I’ve seen indies give their delisted games for free!

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
In case any of you are fully digital or semi, and are concerned about these things:

These guys do fantastic work, and I have had them bookmarked for over 3 years now.
They DO cover consoles, too. And you can submit your own tips/information.

• Shake
Reactions: xollowsob