Destiny 2 may be getting 12 player activities! Paging: @TrueVanguard @Aztecross

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
It is for a fact. Not the first leak of this. Just reinforcing there will be more.

First 12-man activity launches after Final Shape’s raid completion.

I was around to experience the 12-man dungeon bug. Game didn’t break … so if it can work go ahead.

Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
It is for a fact. Not the first leak of this. Just reinforcing there will be more.

First 12-man activity launches after Final Shape’s raid completion.

I was around to experience the 12-man dungeon bug. Game didn’t break … so if it can work go ahead.
Do you think it's just a new mode for raids and PvP or whole new activities?

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023

I remember when I was completely addicted to Destiny 1 then Destiny 2 launch horrible & I never came back. I would probably come back if the rebooted Destiny or made a Destiny 3 but it’s kinda like been their done that, marvelous experience nonetheless never experienced a game w 6 player raids back in 2014 it was a mind blowing experience ngl vault of glass & crota best destiny era

• Shake
Reactions: Jim Ryan

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Do you think it's just a new mode for raids and PvP or whole new activities?

No idea. I figure it would be a giant a public event for Final Shape post campaign and raid ending.

I doubt they rework it into older stuff. It’s bound to be all new. It could be used for the bs seasonal activities or even legit dungeon experiences.

I think it’s safe to say that may be the new gimmick for the next year.

Final Shape will be a relaunch. I expect a trip down memory lane as well as a banger fantastical campaign. It’s definitely a similar moment to both Forsaken and Witch Queens launches and they’re promising better.

To be fair, post bungie drama more signs indicate to the company doubling down on destiny and with Final Shape. The delay is to make substantial content additions to what was mostly finished and already said to be excellent.

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75