Devil May Cry: Peak of Combat gets launch trailer

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
devil-may-cry-peak-of-combat-ganha-trailer-de-lancamento-repleto-de-combos-102366.jpg

Check out the Devil May Cry Peak of Combat launch trailer for the new DMC mobile game, arriving on mobile devices on January 10, 2024.Embark on a new adventure set after the events of Devil May Cry 3 as demon hunter, Dante, in DMC Peak of Combat. Prepare to hunt terrifying monsters and search for Dante's twin brother Vergil in this new instalment. Watch the action-packed trailer featuring some Devil May Cry: Peak of Combat gameplay and get a peek at what to expect.Devil May Cry: Peak of Combat will be available on Android via the Google Play Store and iOS via the App Store.

• sad
Reactions: Systemshock2023

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
I wish they would just make a real Dante only game again. I'm playing 3 right now. DMC has some of the best 3rd person combat out there, yet they always stick it in a shitty game. I love the series but every release has felt off the mark to me in some way.

Make a badass Dante only game with all the mechanics they've developed over the years, ditch the weird mission based structure, boring backtracking, gimmick characters, make the women attractive again.

Reactions: Systemshock2023