Devolver Digital seemingly passed on Game Pass/PS+ deals recently as the proposed agreements undervalued the games' value and revenue opportunities

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022

i dunno Phil, with this attitude you are not going to reach "leadership in gaming"

Whatever MS's goals from that chart, sctar off cloud because they said they stopped funding it this year and ABK stuff is streamed by Ubisoft for 15 years.

Yobo

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Subscription service first focus, trying to move everything there day one simply won't be viable unless they can get paying subs close to or even over 100 million

Only then will there be enough revenue going around to effectively "share the wealth" and have a profitable system while Devs and publishers get what they would make at retail

Right now Gamepass might be getting revenue, but they are unable to pay for the big fishes, the indies are getting a pay cut and they've made buy to play non existent on Xbox

It will only get worse if they add COD and are now subsidising 5-10 million copies of that every year and there isnt a massive increase in subs

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
We all know this, thts why we always say it's good for Sony to keep shit off plus for awhile. Get that software sales money, Invest in well budgeted, fun games and tech and let us enjoy. You have a sub service that doesn't bring in profit no way in the world you'll invest good budgets on games, just common sense. These idiots don't fool most of us with their snake tongue, only diehard dummies.

Last edited:

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Funny how they will do this because it won't make enough money, but then fail to bring some games to anything but PC and Xbox, when PS players would love to have them.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Trying to squeeze out the competition is just going to fuck them over. I'm my case Sony could just focus on 1st parties and I'll always buy their systems because of that. For me they are what Nintendo is for many.
Funny how they will do this because it won't make enough money, but then fail to bring some games to anything but PC and Xbox, when PS players would love to have them.
I