Did you do the secret boss fight in God of War Ragnarök?

kyliethicc

Knack Ambassador
21 Jun 2022
I will spoiler tag the OP and you can vote in the poll
but you probably shouldn’t read down in this thread if ya don’t want the moment spoiled

so God of War Ragnarök has a secret optional boss fight…
… the stone dragon in svartalfheim

did you do this fight and if so how did you discover it?

my story with it
early on in the game I accidentally used the relic while on the beach. total coincidence
wasn’t even aware of what it did, wasn’t looking at the dragon… then it woke up and killed me lol

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I thought I did everything in this game and didn’t know about this. Guess it wasn’t tied to platinum 😮

Reactions: Gamernyc78

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Yeah. Although i didn't discover it my self, was checking guides for tough enemies i may have missed and that one was the last one left.

Reactions: kyliethicc

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I saw in a video and then figured it out...

There are loads of trolls too to release and fight. Pretty cool.... they really had some of the best sidequests in this game.

Reactions: Cool hand luke
D

Deleted member 223

I knew that dragon statue was there for something, specially with that pose. Will have to go back to it. Uninstalled the game too smh.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Yes.

When I first saw a statue at desert I had the impression I need some item to release it so when I found the item I started to use in all statues and that dragon I released it when I was finishing the missions for trophies (there is a task to do in the upper part).