Digital Art

Smilyspook

23 Jun 2022
As there would appear to be a wealth of clever guys n gals in here, I'm hoping for a "prod" in the right direction. I transferred from producing Mosaics in Cold Porcelain to Digital some time ago. Basically I hand draw the Tessera [ the tiles ] of the mosaic. Anyway I am finding that part of the process involves creating layers and this process is causing what can only be described as a cloudiness between the Tessera. I've tried everything to counter this but no luck so far. Basically at the moment I have to finish the mosaic and then redraw all the lines between the tiles. Any guidance would be very appreciated.

Sharinghack

21 Jun 2022
Lisbon, Portugal
www.pushvfx.com
As there would appear to be a wealth of clever guys n gals in here, I'm hoping for a "prod" in the right direction. I transferred from producing Mosaics in Cold Porcelain to Digital some time ago. Basically I hand draw the Tessera [ the tiles ] of the mosaic. Anyway I am finding that part of the process involves creating layers and this process is causing what can only be described as a cloudiness between the Tessera. I've tried everything to counter this but no luck so far. Basically at the moment I have to finish the mosaic and then redraw all the lines between the tiles. Any guidance would be very appreciated.
Do you have an example so we can understand your problem with more detail?