Dragon Age Dreadwolf Full Reveal is Next Week

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
dragon-age-dreadwolf.png

Welcome to Dragon Age: Dreadwolf™. Enter the world of Thedas, a vibrant land of rugged wilderness, treacherous labyrinths, and glittering cities – steeped in savage combat and secret magics. Now, the fate of this world teeters on a knife's edge.

Thedas needs a new leader; one they'll never see coming. You’ll forge a courageous fellowship to challenge the gathering storm. Friendship, drama, and romance will abound as you bring striking individuals together into an extraordinary team. Become the leader and light the beacon of hope in their darkest moments.

Full reveal Summer 2024.

Last edited:

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Always been a fan of the Dragon Age series, curious to see this how the game ends up being after like 2 reboots and many years of people working on it.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Looking back Dragon Age Inquisition has so much dumb stuff and focus on the wrong things, but I'm not going to say I didn't enjoy it at the time.

Origins is still by far the best.

DA2 had some good ideas but poor execution.

DA:I had good execution but plenty of bad ideas.

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Looking back Dragon Age Inquisition has so much dumb stuff and focus on the wrong things, but I'm not going to say I didn't enjoy it at the time.
Same. I had a mostly good time with Inquisition and the game indeed had good things to it but the game also consisted of what felt like jumbled mess of parts throughout the experience as well. I think one problem was the game was overstuff focusing on quantity over quality. Bioware needed to trim a lot of fat from the game. I am worried about Dreadwolf after seeing the leaked alpha build. Dreadwolf could suffer from poor execution because the game was on course to be a GAAS but got reverted back to be developed as a single player game so yeah Dreadwolf development has been a rollercoaster.

Reactions: Nhomnhom