Dragon Ball The Veilguard character customization is a lil weird

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
I have noticed from watching lots of footage of this game that the female NPCs like Neve where their top is exposing cleavage you can barely notice anything. It looks more like they have an actual chest rather than a bust. Bust size comes in all sizes but these game designers see this shit as taboo.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
This game looks fantastic, which is crazy to say because DA:I was mid as fuck to me. Thankfully I am not so wrapped into social politics like many of you, and can still enjoy the game for what it is, rather than hate it and its' developers for what it's not.

Do I think many people on the left sound absurd when they try and pretend that ass and tits aren't something people want to enjoy, and scream bigot at the smallest shit? YES. Do I think many people on the right sound absurd when they outrage about anything that isn't cis and scream woke at the smallest shit? YES

How long until people realize, the media isn't upsetting them, or ruining their favorite IP.... their very own prejudice is.

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: Zzero

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
This game looks fantastic, which is crazy to say because DA:I was mid as fuck to me.
From the new previews it's looking like Bioware is addressing the damn bloatedness of DA:I and combat continues to look engaging. Infusing the goods of Mass Effect gameplay design into this game might pay off.

Reactions: voke

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

zJdb7Im.jpeg

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
This game looks fantastic, which is crazy to say because DA:I was mid as fuck to me. Thankfully I am not so wrapped into social politics like many of you, and can still enjoy the game for what it is, rather than hate it and its' developers for what it's not.

Do I think many people on the left sound absurd when they try and pretend that ass and tits aren't something people want to enjoy, and scream bigot at the smallest shit? YES. Do I think many people on the right sound absurd when they outrage about anything that isn't cis and scream woke at the smallest shit? YES

How long until people realize, the media isn't upsetting them, or ruining their favorite IP.... their very own prejudice is.
It looks like fetid ass leavings even without the politics. Those are just the pee on the poo.