Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot has sold 8 million units worldwide

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Over 8 millions of you have shown your support for DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT. Thank you for helping us reach this great milestone – we hope you look forward to what’s coming next! #DBZK

GRpfoS2WkAEiA90

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
I stop playing this at around the Namek Saga. The biggest issue with this game was the "open world." The open world was not used effectively at all. All there was to the open world was collecting orbs, running across enemies (mostly the same types), and taking down these towers that are repeatable. There aren't many side quests if any as well. This game had potential but was wasted away with a misleading open world design. And adding Kakarot to the title was meaningless since you aren't playing as Goku throughout the game. Big chucks of the game the game switches you to the other characters.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I got scammed by xenoverse and xenoverse 2, not giving any more money to dbz games- they always promise a lot but can't deliver on half of the shit

• they're_right_you_know

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I got scammed by xenoverse and xenoverse 2, not giving any more money to dbz games- they always promise a lot but can't deliver on half of the shit
Yep, the last good DB game was Raging Blast, and that still wasn't anywhere as good as the Budokai games

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Dragonball fighterz is the only relevant DBZ game outside the ps2 ones (buts that’s nostalgia)

I dropped this in less than an hour

Reactions: Zzero

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
1v1 me

In Sparking :p
Ok, but it’s unlikely I’ll get it day 1. I’m already seeing some red flags, half the roster so far is literally just 30 different version of Goku and Vegeta. And they’re already talking about roadmaps, aka drip feeding content that should’ve been there day 1. I hope I’m wrong but this feels like a buy on discount kind of game.

Al Catone

Whiskers
Staff member
18 Jun 2024
Ok, but it’s unlikely I’ll get it day 1. I’m already seeing some red flags, half the roster so far is literally just 30 different version of Goku and Vegeta. And they’re already talking about roadmaps, aka drip feeding content that should’ve been there day 1. I hope I’m wrong but this feels like a buy on discount kind of game.

I am a sucker when it comes to Dragon Ball games, the nostalgia is to strong :S

• Shake

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I am a sucker when it comes to Dragon Ball games, the nostalgia is to strong :S
That’s understandable, I used to be as well, but I hated Dragon Ball Super so much that it turned me off from the series entirely. And now it’s hard to get excited about DB stuff even though it’s still one of my all time favorites (minus Super obviously). I even really loved Dragon Ball GT and never understood why it got so much hate.