Dragon's Dogma 2 New Gameplay Trailer - TGS 2023 | Under development for PS5, Xbox Series X|S and PC (Steam) + Previews

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Capcom has just published a long video gameplay of Dragon's Dogma 2 during the Tokyo Game Show 2023, dedicated in this case entirely to the various classes that can be used in the game

Hideaki Itsuno reiterated once again how in this title they have decided to include the Pawn system as well as "the best possible action RPG combat", with the latter being designed specifically to allow fans to have the greatest degree of freedom possible.

new-dragons-dogma-2-pictures-translated-v0-t6th4i82vkpb1.png

new-dragons-dogma-2-pictures-translated-v0-f4xsup82vkpb1.png

with-this-new-vocation-system-can-we-expect-like-16-v0-pfgsedwrbmpb1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: KnittedKnight

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
Looks alright. That griffin is way super tanky even for a boss, and I'm sure that boss is not the main course. Even the vulnerable states where the boss is just absorbing damage take too long, should be shorter, as should the cycling between boss attacks.

Needs a lot of polish in that regard.

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
Looks alright. That griffin is way super tanky even for a boss, and I'm sure that boss is not the main course. Even the vulnerable states where the boss is just absorbing damage take too long, should be shorter, as should the cycling between boss attacks.

Needs a lot of polish in that regard.
They were tanky in the first one too so definitely not to surprised that it looks that way again. If anything all the bosses felt that way. Hopefully that's not a repeat of it.

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
I don't have a chance to watch this yet, but have they mentioned whether there are more vocations or it is going to be the original 9 with, I assume, tweaks and updates? Just clicked through the video and saw the Mystic Spearhand, but no idea if this is a new vocation replacing one of the old ones, or is an updated Mystic Knight.