Not open for further replies.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
With all the Remakes and Remasters what would you're dream game/s be if they could be Remade/Remastered?
It could be anything, Even games on other platforms you would love to come out on this generation of consoles.
2e1eb8542a0654a76c0c_banner.jpg

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Hmmmm

Id love to see:

Remakes:
Panzer Dragoon Saga
Zelda OOT and Majoras Mask
Metal Gear Solid 1&2
Metal Gear 1-2
Resident Evil Code Veronica Remake - No cut content. Fix some of the issues and no bloody stalker Enemy and it will be awesome
Shen Mue 1-2 in a Yakuza engine
Final Fantasy 4,5,6,8, 9 Remakes
Megaman Legend 1-2
Jet Set Radio 1-2
Suikoden 1-2
Persona 1-2
Pikmin 1-2
Luigi’s Mansion 1-2
Revenge of Shinobi
Grandia 1
Earthbound
Okami
XenoGears
Uncharted 1

Remaster:
Shining Force 3 Parts 1, 2 & 3 HD
Guardian Heroes
Killzone 2-3
Resistance 1, 2, 3
A decent port of Street Fighter Alpha 2 Gold with an online mode. Same with:
X-Men vs Street Fighter

Dream games that aren’t remakes or remaster:

Guardian Heroes 2
Megaman Legends 3
Street Fighter Alpha 4 - Classic Anime art style, none of these roided up looking characters
Shining Force 4
Panzer Dragoon Saga 2
Skies of Arcadia
Jet Set Radio 3
Jak n Daxter 4
Shinobi 4
Sly Racoon 4
Castlevania SOTN 2
Shen Mue 4 ( done properly lol )
Shadow of the Colossus 2
Sleeping Dogs 2
Onimusha 5
New PowerStone
Earthbound sequel
Pikmin 4
Golden Sun 3
Nox 2
KOTOR 3
SNK vs Capcom 3

Sequel and 3rd part to Zelda OOT & Majoras Mask Saga- Ending to Hero of time

A WWE game done in the No Mercy Engine. Just updated, dont mess with it too much

A Street Fighter RPG - Combat a bit like Shen Mue, open world but detailed like Shen Mue, set in the 80’s Street Figher Alpha to Street fighter 4 story

Marvel vs DC vs Capcom - With the classic game looking art ( 90’s )

Megaman reboot - 3D shooter/Open world + Metroidvania areas ( Think Returnal, but with Megaman legends elements, but a dark reboot of the 1st Megaman /Megaman X)

Last edited:

Cragarmi

Moderator- From the United Kingdom
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
@Kokoloko wow! That's quite some list. Trying to think of something not on there, but I would love a remake, or a sequel to Giants Citizen Kabuto. It blended the third person shooter and real time strategy game perfectly, well before others tried and failed such as command and conquer, and was Planet Moon Studios first project. It was ahead of it's time in many ways, and I think a remake or sequel is overdue!

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
@Kokoloko wow! That's quite some list. Trying to think of something not on there, but I would love a remake, or a sequel to Giants Citizen Kabuto. It blended the third person shooter and real time strategy game perfectly, well before others tried and failed such as command and conquer, and was Planet Moon Studios first project. It was ahead of it's time in many ways, and I think a remake or sequel is overdue!

I loved Giants Citizen Kabuto. I cant believe i forgot about it lol. I prefer the humanoid parts though. Love the comedy

Reactions: TubzGaming

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
New game: WWE 2K engine for a scrolling beat 'em up, all the moveset customization from the main series, a bit like Tekken Force.

• fire
Reactions: Bryank75

Perrott

21 Jun 2022
I'm currently playing the original MotorStorm for the first time... and I cannot stop thinking about how cool would it be if Firesprite got to remake it from the ground up for PlayStation 5.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I'm currently playing the original MotorStorm for the first time... and I cannot stop thinking about how cool would it be if Firesprite got to remake it from the ground up for PlayStation 5.

Looks awesome, I can't believe I never played them.... I feel like my gaming habits and taste was so narrow back then!

Like I basically bought a PS3 just because of MGS4 and played that to death.

• thisistheway
Reactions: Perrott

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022

This trailer, along with Capcom porting 3rd person view to RE7 and VR to RE Villeage (If I remember those details correctly), is what I want.

Present single player story games as GAAS. But not like RE Revelations 2's episodic storytelling cutting up a game over time.

Eventually flesh all RE games out to be playable in 1st person, 3rd person ots, VR and fixed camera play styles as DLC modes. And then start filling in the stories with dlc story chapters.

Edit: and new story dlc chapters can not only cover different side characters over same events/time period, but could also address issues between two canons.

Status
Not open for further replies.