DualSense Concord Limited Edition, available to pre-order now - $84.99 (US only)

Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023

dualsense-controller-concord-hero-6

dualsense-controller-concord-hero-5

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
US only... Who makes these decisions?

They consolidated all the marketing and other roles to be global and yet have products only available to US.

You still can't get official plates for a ps5 in many countries too. 😡

Reactions: Kokoloko

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
They have a gamepad for this but not for Helldivers 2 or Astrobot? They really overestimated this game's popularity, didn't they?

I haven't seen Sony being this out of touch since the Giant Enemy Crab.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
It's a controller not a limited edition bundle. I don't think they could have foreseen the unnecessary shit storm coming, so it's not them being out of touch. Either way, good on them for standing by their product.

• Shake
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Wing84

7 Feb 2024
The controller has no pronouns :ROFLMAO: , I would say its a missed opportunity for the marketing
Damn, this culture war nonsense never ends, huh?

Anyways, I'm really disappointed that Sony/PlayStation are selling whole controllers instead of just custom plates for the controllers. I'd have bought a dozen by now :-/

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
I'd buy any colour PS5 controller if it was cheaper than regular price. I've never understood the desire to get a game specific one. However there appears to be a market for it so who am I to talk.

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Sony trying everything for Concord lol

Btw we should’ve received controller & plate theme for more first party. PS is lacking heavily in this area compared to Nintendo hell even Xbox