Dungeon Crawler Roguelike ‘Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs: The Thrilling Steamy Maze Kiwami’ Available Now on PS5, Steam,

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
1705573141373.png

Furyu announced that Western players can now play Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs: The Thrilling Steamy Maze Kiwami on PlayStation 5, iOS and Android, and PC via Steam. There don’t seem to be any reported changes between platforms.

Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs: The Thrilling Steamy Maze Kiwami is a roguelike RPG that draws inspiration from the beloved manga “Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs,” a romantic comedy serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump (Shueisha) and adapted into an anime in 2018. Players step into a world where the protagonist Kogarashi resides at the notorious “Yuragi” hot spring inn, crossing paths with the spirit of Yuuna, a high school girl unable to pass on to the afterlife.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
View attachment 3715

Furyu announced that Western players can now play Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs: The Thrilling Steamy Maze Kiwami on PlayStation 5, iOS and Android, and PC via Steam. There don’t seem to be any reported changes between platforms.

Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs: The Thrilling Steamy Maze Kiwami is a roguelike RPG that draws inspiration from the beloved manga “Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs,” a romantic comedy serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump (Shueisha) and adapted into an anime in 2018. Players step into a world where the protagonist Kogarashi resides at the notorious “Yuragi” hot spring inn, crossing paths with the spirit of Yuuna, a high school girl unable to pass on to the afterlife.
Looks Family friendly.

@PropellerEar, your sort of thing i imagine?

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Games nowadays:
  • Dungeon crawler roguelike
  • Action roguelike
  • Live Service
  • MMORPG
Fuckin hell

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Never heard of this game, play screenshots don't impress much.

Is this a guessing game who's sort of thing this is?

@anonpuffs is this your sort of thing?
it's based on an ecchi anime/manga series which i know of, didn't watch it though. all i know is it's supposed to be one of those pervy-humor series. i don't like those type of anime because they tend to have lame mcs

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
it's based on an ecchi anime/manga series which i know of, didn't watch it though. all i know is it's supposed to be one of those pervy-humor series. i don't like those type of anime because they tend to have lame mcs
We found him @PropellerEar, Like a rat to cheese.

teenage mutant ninja turtles pizza GIF

Better be pineapple on that, you filthy rodent.