|UP| New Battlefield Game Is A "Tremendous Live Service" Game. Could have 'most realistic destruction effects in the industry'.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
I just want them to get rid of Domination mode and design large maps around whole team objectives as seen in games like MAG and Enemy Territory. It should be set in the same era as Battlefield 4.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Meh I was one of those longtime players since BF2 that got shafted hard by 2042.

Genuinely never care about this franchise again, new team at Dice just doesn't understand how the concept works.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Meh I was one of those longtime players since BF2 that got shafted hard by 2042.

Genuinely never care about this franchise again, new team at Dice just doesn't understand how the concept works.
It's sad when a team creates a magical game and then that teams changes fir various reason and only the name of the company exists but everyone is different.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
It's sad when a team creates a magical game and then that teams changes fir various reason and only the name of the company exists but everyone is different.
To be fair it is their own fault. Selling WW2 game but adding a bunch of bs into the game, the game look like a Steampunk fictional shooter rather than a proper WW2 shooter, litteraly the easier thing to make. Funny how they fumbled that. And they doubled down on it, if you don't like it don't buy it, sale dips.

Could be EA interference but whatever, they choose that. Sales dip, staffs get booted.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
To be fair it is their own fault. Selling WW2 game but adding a bunch of bs into the game, the game look like a Steampunk fictional shooter rather than a proper WW2 shooter, litteraly the easier thing to make. Funny how they fumbled that. And they doubled down on it, if you don't like it don't buy it, sale dips.

Could be EA interference but whatever, they choose that. Sales dip, staffs get booted.
We know they started chasing COD crowd and changed alot. I Def see that as an EA push, not a dev push. But hey thts life.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
If they’re doing all pvp again I hope they make a game they can actually stick with. 2042 had potential even while dropping the ball big time. There is room for different game types now with arena cod cannabilized by warzone.

Battlefield is an excellent alternative to BRs for those who want large maps and epic vehicle combat. I for one can’t stand BRs and the down time between engagements.

Reactions: Box
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
If they’re doing all pvp again I hope they make a game they can actually stick with. 2042 had potential even while dropping the ball big time. There is room for different game types now with arena cod cannabilized by warzone.

Battlefield is an excellent alternative to BRs for those who want large maps and epic vehicle combat. I for one can’t stand BRs and the down time between engagements.
Still have 2042 in the wrapper smh.

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
ray donovan omg GIF by Sky

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
What a naughty word to say but lets be real here, BF has always had a service aspect dating right back to BF 1942, which had years of expansions and updates.