Elden Ring celebrates 1 Year Anniversary Today | No DLC News confirmed

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

Happy 1 year anniversary to ELDEN RING, released on this day last year. The game went on to win GAME OF THE YEAR The Game Awards and has sold more than 20 million copies.​

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ2lueC50di91cGxvYWRzMi9FbGRlbl9SaW5nLzBuZXcvRWxkZW5SaW5nQW5uaXZlcnNhcnlldmVudGxpdmV3YXRjaHRpbWVkYXRlMS5qcGc_X3Q9MTY3NTkzMjc1NA.webp

cc0tz3b0ldka1.jpg

Reactions: Sircaw

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I was surprise when Bloodborne got a DLC… From is used to just release the game and never bother even with bug fix… they barely releases patches and the chances of DLC are even smaller.

I still hope there is at least one DLC for Elden Ring but the chances From do it become smaller and smaller.

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
I was surprise when Bloodborne got a DLC… From is used to just release the game and never bother even with bug fix… they barely releases patches and the chances of DLC are even smaller.

I still hope there is at least one DLC for Elden Ring but the chances From do it become smaller and smaller.

Aren't Demon's Souls and Sekiro the only games which didn't get any DLC? (ER got something uninteresting some months ago, but still got something).

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Aren't Demon's Souls and Sekiro the only games which didn't get any DLC? (ER got something uninteresting some months ago, but still got something).
Elden Ring didn’t get DLC per se, it just got an update that added the colosseum.

Firefly

25 Jul 2022
I expect a elden ring dlc but I cant see how they would make elden ring 2. Change the map a bit like GOWR did? Would that be enough? Revamp the entire map? At that point just make a new ip.

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
DLC is guaranteed. DS1, DS2, DS3, Bloodborne.

As for milking the cow...I don't think Bandai Namco is gonna let the biggest cow that has presented itself in decades to go away without some good milking. They've put the money and faith in the Soul series even when Sony balked. Now it's pay day, and they'll try to keep it that way like all publishers do.... Ubi with Acreed, ABK with COD, EA with FIFA/Madden/BF, Take Two with GTA etc.....

The formula will eventually become fast food. I'm just glad I was able to experience the natural progression at its best.

There is room for expansion with the Sekiro formula. The Souls formula is going the way of the doo-doo. Whereas for casuals the series is just starting for them, for me I'm already deep into Souls fatigue. At this point I'll probably plat any future titles cause every other title to come before I've already platted.

Last edited: