Final Boss is Prime Radahn
DLC is around 50 hours long
There's multiple Crucible Knight Chief Bosses
That sword chick from promotional material replaces Melina
Melina is Miquella female alter ego
DLC has three endings
Ending One is St Trina Boss fight
Ending Two is Three Fingers Empirean Boss Fight
If you refuse to help Miquella you fight a second bossafter any of the first two, which is the secret and final boss (Primal Radahn)
Primal Radah nis the DLC version of Malenia fight, it's basically the same fight with him from the main game but with two phases and no summons. It's incredible hard.
His name during the boss fight is Starscourge Consort of Miquella>In the second phase the Miquella starts throwing light attacks at you.
Final area of the game is basically a massive dungeon

Last edited:
  • Surprised
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
I loved the main game but the fact this has no trophies just turned me right off.. that is really really lazy.
Sad, trophies are one of the most useless things ever introduced in gaming. You are willing to deprive yourself from playing a great game over some stupid digital trophies that nobody should care about?

The best thing Nintendo ever did was to ignore this stupid trend on a system level and I bet Xbox started it, it's anti-gaming at it's core and insulting.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Sad, trophies are one of the most useless things ever introduced in gaming. You are willing to deprive yourself from playing a great game over some stupid digital trophies that nobody should care about?

The best thing Nintendo ever did was to ignore this stupid trend on a system level and I bet Xbox started it, it's anti-gaming at it's core and insulting.

If I see some insane bosses or something that entices me, I'll probably jump in around launch. You're right, of course.. trophies kinda undermine the real reason for gaming but I can't help it, I got hooked.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
I mean... I liked Elden Ring but no fkn way I am getting through it again only to play dlc that will probably be way too difficult

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I will get out of work early on Friday for Elden Peak , fuck them team bonding dinners. The menu music is already living rent free in my brain can't wait for the 21st