Elon Musk Hints That X Could Soon Allow Direct Streaming of PS5 Games: Details Here

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

PlayStation 5 gamers might soon be able to stream games directly to X (formerly known as Twitter), possibly through an official app, as a recent exchange between Elon Musk and a user suggests.

Taking it to X, user @AlexJonesMW3, replying to Elon Musk’s Diablo gameplay video, requested if X could launch a dedicated streaming app for the PS5. “I’d gladly pay whatever price I have to pay to be able to stream directly from my PS5 to @X," the user said. He also asked Musk if he could get in touch with somebody at PlayStation.

To this, Musk replied, “Yup, we’re working on it."

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
I’m waiting for this development before I go all in on streaming. Twitch is just too vile for me to give me time and effort too. I like X and gamers seem to thrive on that platform. Here’s to hoping it happens relatively soon.

• Shake
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Umar

Veteran
20 Jun 2022
PSN ID
Progamer265446
Would be nice if he could bring back direct uploads to Twitter again

24 Jun 2022
Man, if they weren't already against the PS5, ReeeeeeEra would DEFINITELY cancel Sony for this.

Who cares at this point. I've noticed PS-related discussions have been dying down there a lot ever since the ABK stuff hit a fever pitch. They've been driving away huge chunks of their PlayStation (and to a lesser extent, Nintendo) community while providing an asylum shelter for hardened Xbox fanatics.

Plus they'll shut up about it the minute Microsoft works out a way to do direct streaming to Twitch on Series X and S as well. They always shut up about something being bad once Microsoft does it :/

• brain
Reactions: The Icon

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Who cares at this point. I've noticed PS-related discussions have been dying down there a lot ever since the ABK stuff hit a fever pitch. They've been driving away huge chunks of their PlayStation (and to a lesser extent, Nintendo) community while providing an asylum shelter for hardened Xbox fanatics.

Plus they'll shut up about it the minute Microsoft works out a way to do direct streaming to Twitch on Series X and S as well. They always shut up about something being bad once Microsoft does it :/
Resetera is basically an Xbox fansite in all but name. It wasn't even necessary to make Xboxera, lmao.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Yeah tht site is just trash. I use to go on there but I don't even browse there no more. The sensationalist threads like "saving the world against gaming slave labor" and all the politics mixed in with fruity, weirdos being to sensitive really put me off.