5 Jul 2022
United States

hwmcd34.png

Last edited:

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Literally who?
They made the exact kind of games you were arguing about. We need more AAs, we need to go back to smaller games. As I said several times, nobody buys these games from Square, Embracer or Sony.

Alone in the Dark and Banishers are the perfect example this year.

And they need to return, quickly. The current method of making games isn't working. Not every game needs to be an interactive movie with 8k visuals and Hollywood musical score.

When the industry cotton's on to the popularity of the games from PS2/PS3 gen and realises they can be made with good visuals in 1080p for a fraction of the resources, things will improve.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Rest In Pieces.

Now seriously, let's hope they got a nice compensation and get soon a job somewhere.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
They made the exact kind of games you were arguing about. We need more AAs, we need to go back to smaller games. As I said several times, nobody buys these games from Square, Embracer or Sony.

These same people will ironically condemn cross gen games at any chance as well 🤣

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
They delayed it to move out a busy October to show up against Ronin, DD2 and Princess Peach. No chance, RIP.

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024

Fair enough. I never cared for Alone in the dark. I tried it on PSX and it never clicked with me.

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
Ironicly, they have shut off the lights and left them alone I the dark.