Emio: The Smiling Man Detective Club Officially Announced

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Hopefully this is 1 of the many rated M games by Nintendo. Especially with Switch 2 having more power & rumor to be near PS4 if not more powerful Nintendo dominating w universal family friendly games, mature rated M games & live service + more 3rd party support (likely day 1) Nintendo console is looking really good & they actually have exclusive games.

PlayStation is really put in a bad spot. The lack of investment & decision to solely focus on singleplayer mature titles & ignoring multiplayer live service while now putting games on PC & Nintendo. Pretty crazy how PS did a 180 from PS4 gen. PS is almost as close as becoming obsolete like Xbox PC & Nintendo will see massive growth as they become the best place to play all game + having true exclusive games

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Hopefully this is 1 of the many rated M games by Nintendo. Especially with Switch 2 having more power & rumor to be near PS4 if not more powerful Nintendo dominating w universal family friendly games, mature rated M games & live service + more 3rd party support (likely day 1) Nintendo console is looking really good & they actually have exclusive games.

PlayStation is really put in a bad spot. The lack of investment & decision to solely focus on singleplayer mature titles & ignoring multiplayer live service while now putting games on PC & Nintendo. Pretty crazy how PS did a 180 from PS4 gen. PS is almost as close as becoming obsolete like Xbox PC & Nintendo will see massive growth as they become the best place to play all game + having true exclusive games
tell me what i dont know

• angry
Reactions: 2spooky5me

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
What are you even on about? Lack of investment and ignoring multiplayer live service games???? That's false, they're spending MORE on live service trash than they are on single player games.

There is no focus on single player games, if there was, this gen would be a lot better...You can't complain about them doing a 180 on PS4 gen while also saying you want them to focus on gaas over single player, that makes no sense.

GHW8NUeWIAAP3PL.jpg:large

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
I bought the remake to support the series, hoping it'd get another sequel. Happy to see it realized.

Reactions: arvfab