Epic Game Store lists Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection for PC with a October 19 date

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
FcPHwR1WAAQiMFo

FcPHwveXEAAeJSn

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
That is not new.
This date is being showed in Steam for months already.

It is a big delay for a game supposed to come in early 2022 plus some rumor were saying it could even slip to January 2023.
Let's hope this is the final date.

BTW another one entering to more than 2 years old releases on PC list.... it is being flawless.

Edit - This October 19th release reforces even more than Miles Morales will only come in late November or December closing the PC releases for 2022.

Reactions: Deleted member 140

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Reaction GIF by HBO Max

DAMN IT!

As many stupid ports this year as PS5 releases. Fuck off!!!
I think that is the plan.
At least 1 new PS5 release and 1 old PC port each quarter... some exceptions like 2 releases this quarter (Uncharted and Miles Morales).

That is why I believe Returnal is in April.
Jan-Mar quarter is looking to be TLOU PC port.

• haha
Reactions: Deleted member 140

Umar

Veteran
20 Jun 2022
PSN ID
Progamer265446
I think that is the plan.
At least 1 new PS5 release and 1 old PC port each quarter... some exceptions like 2 releases this quarter (Uncharted and Miles Morales).

That is why I believe Returnal is in April.
Jan-Mar quarter is looking to be TLOU PC port.
And what will Ps5 have between January-April next year?

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
That is summer 2023
Yeap... I just checked.
PSVR2 with 8 titles is in first quarter of 2023.

We have for PS5 in 2023.

• Forspoken: Jan 23 (also on PC same day)
  • Horizon Call of the Mountain (launch PSVR2 title? they said they will launch this FY that ends in March 2023 8 titles for PSVR2)
  • Others PSVR2 titles (up to March 2023)
  • Final Fantasy XVI (Summer 2023)
  • Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (TBA 2023)
  • Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (TBA 2023)
  • Marvel's Wolverine (TBA 2023)
  • Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (also on PC, it was supposed to be 2023 but it have developers changes and all)
Am I missing any?
I think somes of these will be delayed to 2024.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 13

I don't consider these rapid releases to PC to be taking away attention from the PS5 releases. I know some of you think that Sony is diverting their attention but I don't think so.

Old Gamer

Veteran
Founder
5 Aug 2022
I don't consider these rapid releases to PC to be taking away attention from the PS5 releases. I know some of you think that Sony is diverting their attention but I don't think so.
If they were, the PC ports wouldn't be getting staggered releases. Sony might assume that will prevent console sales erosion, but consumers are also learning to expect every game will eventually be released on PC.

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
If they were, the PC ports wouldn't be getting staggered releases. Sony might assume that will prevent console sales erosion, but consumers are also learning to expect every game will eventually be released on PC.
Yes, many people might not buy PS5 for GOWR as they expect it to come to PC next year.

This dangerous especially for those who own PC/PS4 combo and they are yet to buy PS5.

Sony could potentially losses on console sales and PS+ subscribers.

Currently PS5 sales are hot. The effect of PC ports might take few years to start to show up.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
And what will Ps5 have between January-April next year?

This is why we need an event with actual new PS5 games and exclusives. Not multiplatform games And repeats of what was shown last year. ( Which Sony seems to be the master at doing ) They showed, Kena, Deathloop, Tokyoghost wire, Horizon tooo much. Was overkill

New games please, so we actually know whats coming in 2023 and 2024 from WWS.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Umar

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Yes, many people might not buy PS5 for GOWR as they expect it to come to PC next year.

This dangerous especially for those who own PC/PS4 combo and they are yet to buy PS5.

Currently PS5 sales are hot. The effect of PC ports might take few years to start to show up.

Yep.
They will lose a certain amount of people moving permanently to PC, where Valve/Steam will make money being the middle man.
Will the Million sales they make per game be worth it compared to 5-20% of people moving to steam and losing PSN lots of money?

Its too early to tell now but in a few years we’ll know more, Sony could be shooting themselves in the feet with this PC stuff.

My brother bought Spiderman on PC, says he will wait for PC version for the sequel even though he has a PS5. Whereas before he would buy them on PS because they were the only place that had those games.
So that already is a lose to Playstation and money in Valve/Steams hand. No way around it.

Maybe MS will come and buy Valve and then when Sony feels dumb they will stop this PC venture and focus on what made them who they are. Sony and Nintendo are doing better than everyone else, they should stick to what they were doing

• they're_right_you_know
  • brain
Reactions: Yossarian and Umar

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

IMO GoWR doesn’t reach PC before late 2024.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
This is why we need an event with actual new PS5 games and exclusives. Not multiplatform games And repeats of what was shown last year. ( Which Sony seems to be the master at doing ) They showed, Kena, Deathloop, Tokyoghost wire, Horizon tooo much. Was overkill

New games please, so we actually know whats coming in 2023 and 2024 from WWS.
I have the impression Sony will focus exclusively in PSVR2 in Jan-Mar.
It will have a lot of new releases but all PSVR2 exclusives.

In any case there is Forsaken in January.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kokoloko

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
My brother bought Spiderman on PC, says he will wait for PC version for the sequel even though he has a PS5. Whereas before he would buy them on PS because they were the only place that had those games.

What was the determining factor in him deciding to wait for PC going forward? What does he see himself doing when Sony start their PS6 hard sell?