Epic Games starts to ban Cronus and Strike Pack users on Playstation and Xbox

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

1703802807446.png

WARNING: Epic Games, Inc. has informed Collective Minds that the Cronus Zen, Cronus Max, and Strike Pack devices are prohibited from being used in Fortnite and Rocket League. All Fortnite and Rocket League users must refrain from using such restricted devices with Fortnite and Rocket League, and any players found using these devices or attempting to bypass these restrictions will be permanently banned from Fortnite and Rocket League.
The strike pack was a good and cheap alternative to Scuf controllers and just plug and play, sucks that it can't be used on Epic game games anymore

• thisistheway
Reactions: KiryuRealty

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
22 Jun 2022
So glad CEX took my Brook Wing Adaptor in still yesterday. And PS5 controllers. And that I buy most games deluxe PS4/PS5 bundle for the flexibility. Can still play PS4 SKU with PS4 pad over Remote Play. Going back for the first time in ages, fuck me I vastly perfer PS4 pad!

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.

View attachment 3446

WARNING: Epic Games, Inc. has informed Collective Minds that the Cronus Zen, Cronus Max, and Strike Pack devices are prohibited from being used in Fortnite and Rocket League. All Fortnite and Rocket League users must refrain from using such restricted devices with Fortnite and Rocket League, and any players found using these devices or attempting to bypass these restrictions will be permanently banned from Fortnite and Rocket League.
The strike pack was a good and cheap alternative to Scuf controllers and just plug and play, sucks that it can't be used on Epic game games anymore
These things are mostly used by cheaters, so banning them is the right way.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
That is not true. I know, i am in these communities.
Most are there for m&k support or people with disabilities.
Mouse and keyboard are natively supported on PlayStation 5, you know this from the last time these cheating aids were banned in a game and we all talked about it.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Instantly recognizable to me now. Recoil prediction hacks, wall hacks, auto crouch smg spam…

All this shit should be insta bans.

• thisistheway
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Mouse and keyboard are natively supported on PlayStation 5, you know this from the last time these cheating aids were banned in a game and we all talked about it.
Yeah? How many games it supports? How many 3rd party devices it supports for people with disabilities?

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
So glad CEX took my Brook Wing Adaptor in still yesterday. And PS5 controllers. And that I buy most games deluxe PS4/PS5 bundle for the flexibility. Can still play PS4 SKU with PS4 pad over Remote Play. Going back for the first time in ages, fuck me I vastly perfer PS4 pad!
Quite possibly the best controller ever made!
NKX14203-Gold-PlayStation-King-Ice-The-Iced-Out-Gold-Classic-Controller-Necklace_720x_03496ee5-c855-466c-92c2-228576bfe855_large.jpg

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gamernyc78