Evercade - Legacy of Kain Collection Announced

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

Legacy of Kain Collection for Evercade features the two games that launched the classic Legacy of Kain saga from Crystal Dynamics. Follow the vampire Kain on a quest for revenge in Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain, and in Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, the wraith Raziel seeks to strike back at his former master.Our second Giga Cart is available in September 2024, with pre-orders opening on August 30th!Legacy of Kain Collection: £22.49/$24.99/€24.99Pre-order: August 30thRelease: September 2024

arvfab

Slayer of Colossi
23 Jun 2022
Anya Reaction GIF by iQiyi

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
How am I just hearing about Evercade? I was excited to see Soul Reaver again but I'm more perplexed by what an Evercade is. I'll need to process this. Wow!

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
How am I just hearing about Evercade? I was excited to see Soul Reaver again but I'm more perplexed by what an Evercade is. I'll need to process this. Wow!
I'm hopping to have it launched for PS5 too :(
It is one of the few games that I loved but didn't have time to finish it because I entered in University final exam period including an academic monograph about game development... after that I have others games to play :D

I really want to revisit it.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
I'm hopping to have it launched for PS5 too :(
It is one of the few games that I loved but didn't have time to finish it because I entered in University final exam period including an academic monograph about game development... after that it was already PS3 time :D

I really want to revisit it.
I own the PS2 game and was looking for the original Soul Reaver game to play first before I try it. I never finished the original and would rather hop through the two games at the same time.

Those Dizzy games collection need to be packaged for other consoles. Loved that egg fucker.

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
Evercade is a neat little retro enthusiast device. Happy for those that have them; I don't think I'll ever own one cause if I wanna play retro cart games I could buy a system that uses the carts I already own like a Retron 5 or some other emulation box.

• Informative

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Evercade is a neat little retro enthusiast device. Happy for those that have them; I don't think I'll ever own one cause if I wanna play retro cart games I could buy a system that uses the carts I already own like a Retron 5 or some other emulation box.
It is nice to have retro wtih cartridges but imo it should have an storage option with downloads.
The Alpha is something off to me too... it only has a single arcade pad.
You can put USB controller but well it is not the same thing.
I believe Alpha should have at minimum 2 Arcade pad.