EXCLUSIVE: UNDISPUTED BOXING DEVELOPMENT NOW “FOCUSED ON CONSOLE”

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

EXCLUSIVE: UNDISPUTED BOXING DEVELOPMENT NOW “FOCUSED ON CONSOLE”​

Undisputed Boxing Console

Undisputed boxing is coming to console and that’s the current primary focus of the game’ development.
In an exclusive interview with Insider Gaming (Full interview coming Monday 2/19), Steel City Interactive CEO and Co-Founder Ash Habib talked about the current state of the game’s development, and why no more large features will be added to early access.
“We’re fully focused on our console development,” Habib said. “We’re going through that process right now in terms of getting us to that version one launch on consoles.
“Launching the game on Steam or PC platforms is a completely different ballgame when it comes to consoles, so we’re just navigating that path at the moment.”

Habib did want to confirm that while the update that added Career Mode and Character Creator to the game was the last update with major features, it won’t be the final update for players in early access.

J_Paganel

30 Jan 2024
I would like to see a story-based fighting game with a level of detail, Def Jam: Fight for NY, where we would start with unofficial sparring matches and then find sponsors and start a career in the big leagues.

It's been 20 years, but unfortunately, nothing like that has happened.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I would like to see a story-based fighting game with a level of detail, Def Jam: Fight for NY, where we would start with unofficial sparring matches and then find sponsors and start a career in the big leagues.

It's been 20 years, but unfortunately, nothing like that has happened.
Use to love my Fight Night games.