Activision Games Will Start to Come to Xbox Game Pass in August, Starting with Crash Bandicoot N. Sale Trilogy

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
hero

Ex1stasis and Exputer report that the next Activision game coming to Game Pass is Crash Bandicoot:

The first Activision games will arrive on Game Pass in August.

Since the closing of the ABK purchase in October 2023, we have only received Diablo IV on Game Pass and confirmation of Black Ops 6 arriving Day 1 on Game Pass in October 2024.

According to our sources and certain graphic evidence, I have been able to find out the arrival window to Game Pass for what appears to be the first (or one of the first) Activision games coming to Game Pass.

The name is Crash N'Sane Trilogy, and it will land on Game Pass sometime in August (I do not know if it can be played through xCloud).

Logically, I'm also looking forward to the arrival of Tony Hawk 1+2 and Spyro Reignited Trilogy, which I know are coming very soon but I cannot guarantee their arrival to the service in the same month.

Regarding the arrival of some Call Of Duty games, I currently have no information about whether they will arrive in August, or whether we'd have to wait even longer.

Last edited: