[FAKE] Tom Cruise Hates Starfield? Mission Impossible Star Reportedly Abandoned $200M Xbox Game after Heated Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
1688917826227.png
The influence of Tom Cruise is startling. Just like other actors, Cruise started his career with small roles in movies such as Endless Love, Taps, and many more. However, his rise to fame was imminent with his magnificent performances in various films, making him one of the best actors in Hollywood. But he became a global star, with the renowned action spy franchise Mission Impossible. Without any doubt, the Risky Business actor stands as one of the most influential figures in the world.

Tom Cruise
Tom Cruise
As a result of his influence, many popular franchises want to collaborate with the actor so that their franchise gets a boost from the global fan following from the actor’s fanbase. One such instance was that the Starfield franchise reportedly collaborated with Tom Cruise, but he ditched them after a heated argument took place with the executives.

Summer Nightmares

12 Jan 2023
I think the word "hate" here is a little bit of an overreach to be honest.

But yeah, of course he would like to do his own stunts, that is what he is all about.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
He supposed to be main character..
So they had voice protagonist but ditched it and now people will read wall of writings.. amazing, such innovation.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
He does not seem like a good fit for Bethesda he is all about high production value end that cinematic experience while Bethesda is all about mods and bugs.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
I wonder if this lends credence to some rumor that went around that after the MS acquisition they had to redo all the cutscenes because they were filmed at Sonys motion capture place and couldn’t use the footage anymore because the ps5 version was canceled? Maybe they didn’t want to reuse his likeness anymore afterwards? I do think having him would’ve raised this games profile because as it stands right now I don’t see this appealing to anyone not already deeply entrenched in Bethesda games.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I wonder if this lends credence to some rumor that went around that after the MS acquisition they had to redo all the cutscenes because they were filmed at Sonys motion capture place and couldn’t use the footage anymore because the ps5 version was canceled? Maybe they didn’t want to reuse his likeness anymore afterwards? I do think having him would’ve raised this games profile because as it stands right now I don’t see this appealing to anyone not already deeply entrenched in Bethesda games.
Wow interesting if true

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
He does not seem like a good fit for Bethesda he is all about high production value end that cinematic experience while Bethesda is all about mods and bugs.
Bethesda has been all about hiring celebs who don't give a shit about video games for 20 years now. Its all on whether Cruise cares about blips and bloops or not.
If that was the case (it almost certainly isn't) then they would have had all of the mocap done literally years before the game's planned release date. I don't believe that, regardless of where they did the shooting.

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
I blame Lulu Cheng for allowing these false quotes and allegations to get out.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Man some you guys will believe anything lol.

Can’t you tell it’s fake just by reading it? If not just look into it a bit. It’s total nonsense.

Reactions: Zzero
Status
Not open for further replies.