Fallout games have surged in popularity across all platforms following TV show release. |UP|Over 1 million new players joined Fallout 76 in single day

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I'm not spoiling anything did I mention any names ? & Did any of you respond to me when I asked how to do spoiler warnings ? Nah you didn't , I've had plenty of spoilers on this site but you never pipe up except now.
Hey, relax with the commentary on the series. I am a fan of the franchise and plan on watching the series, too.

If you plan on doing some sort of write up, rather do it in one bulk paragraph than spamming the thread too, it makes the thread extremely hard to follow.

As for how to do spoilers, At the top of where you write you're sentence, you will see an icon called "More options" it's at the very end of all the icons section, press that and then you will see an image with an Eye, with a line going through it, it should say "Spoiler"

Encase you're sentence or paragraph you want with it, give it a take like "Contains spoilers, Pictures of Furries etc" and you are good to go.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Jim Ryan

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Fallout 76 has once again surpassed its previous peak at it looks to break 44k concurrent.

It has also surpassed Halo Infinite and Madden 24 on XBL coming in at no. 22 for the week

No. 3 on windows pc

Amazon prime video sub provides gamepass Xbox and windows versions of the game

Last edited:

ToTTenTranz

Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Makes sense. The series is really great and even I'm finding myself willing to boot up Fallout 4 again.

Just until the moment I remember how bored I was with that game.

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022

Well yeah, but those are the manufacturer's vanilla versions of the games provided to the streaming services.

PC entry point means mods/fan fixes. Something consoles by and large can't offer. It's sorta different.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Jeff Grubb really putting in the hours to get the game(s) promoted again, like it's an (exclusive) W for Xbox, LMAO!
SMH
They are tracking every stat and making separate threads for all of them to keep it in the news. Sure there's always some tracking when a new transmedia comes out(Mario, Witcher 3) but with Fallout it's on another level. They are overzealous everytime a new stat comes out (new!!! peak!!! since 2018!!!!!!omg!!!!). The MS propaganda machine in full force 🙄

panda-zebra

2 Mar 2024
NW UK
Fallout 76 has once again surpassed its previous peak at it looks to break 44k concurrent.

It has also surpassed Halo Infinite and Madden 24 on XBL coming in at no. 22 for the week
Only one thing for it, they simply have to make a Halo TV show now so the game can reclaim its rightful place in the sub-50k CCU pecking order rankings 👍

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
The Halo tv show only made the situation worse for the brand. Bad game and an even worse show. Season 2 was even more embarrassing than the first. It’s Star Trek discovery tier shit if not worse.

Fallout’s surge is truly fascinating to see. 76 surpassed its peak again last night. Hopefully this leads to native next gen versions like Fallout 4’s upgrade next week.

Crazy to see Fallout charting on PlayStation when ff7 is nowhere to be seen a month after release (lets go Ronin!)